TS CPGET 2022 Counselling Date is Out! Know the Complete Details here!
The TS CPGET 2022 Counselling by the Osmania University, Hyderabad is started on September 28 at the official website cpget.ouadmissions.com. Qualified candidates in the CPGET 2022 exam will proceed to the next step – TS CPGET Counselling 2022. The last date for the counselling process is 10th October 2022 to get admission into the preferred programmes. In such cases, if any candidate will not be able to attend the CPGET 2022 counselling session on the tabulated date will be disqualified for admission. Osmania University will make the correction window available for candidates on October 11. The TS CPGET web-options availability will be between October 12 and October 15, 2022. Candidates can go to the official websites for TS CPGET 2022 counselling round 1 at ouadmissions.com, osmania.ac.in and cpget.tsche.ac.in. On this web page, we will provide the important dates, counselling process and latest updates about the TS CPGET Counselling 2022. Keep reading to know more!
- TS CPGET 2022 Counselling (Phase-1): Important Dates
- TS CPGET 2022 Counselling: Registration Fee
- TS CPGET 2022 Counselling Details
- TS CPGET 2022 Counselling: How to do Fee Payment
- TS CPGET 2022 Counselling Required Documents
- TS CPGET 2022 Counselling Participating Institutes
- TS CPGET 2022 Counselling: FAQs
TS CPGET 2022 Counselling (Phase-1): Important Dates
|TS CPGET 2022 counselling registration for online certificate verification
|28th September 2022
|Last date for online certificate verification
|10th October 2022
|List declaration for the candidates whose verification is completed
|11th October 2022
|Window opened for corrections/editing
|11th October 2022
|Web option exercise by the candidate
|12th to 15th October 2022
|Editing of web options availability
|16th October 2022
|Display of the first phase provisional allotment
|18th October 2022
|Reporting to the respective colleges by the candidate
|18th to 21st October 2022
|Registration for online certificate verification (Phase-2)
|24th October 2022
TS CPGET 2022 Counselling: Registration Fee
TS CPGET 2022 Counselling registration fee is given below in the table category-wise.
TS CPGET 2022 Counselling Details
Here are some details mentioned below about the TS CPGET 2022 Counselling that every candidate should know about.
It is important for each candidate to produce their seat allocation card. Osmania University distributes seats based on the merit list and its reservation policy.
Selected candidates must log in online to register for TS CPGET 2022 counselling. After that, they can get their generated PIN through SMS to their registered phone number.
Candidates can enter their preferences on the online registration form such as college, course preference, etc. Make sure about the choices as the choices cannot be changed later once you enter and save.
Candidates should download the provisional allotment card and save it for further reference. You can show it to your assigned college for verification of documents when the online registration and form-filling process is completed.
TS CPGET 2022 Counselling: How to do Fee Payment
Candidates need to follow some steps to do the fee payment and allotment for the TS CPGET Counselling 2022.
- First of all, visit the official website at cpget.ouadmissons.com.
- Here, you will find an active link for Fee Payment for Certificate Verification.
- Click on that link.
- Provide the Hall Ticket number.
- After that, you can enter the Rank obtained by you in TS CPGET Result 2022.
- Finally, you can click on the option Proceed to Pay.
- The process for fee payment will be completed.
TS CPGET 2022 Counselling Required Documents
Selected candidates must attend CPGET 2022 counselling and verify the given documents:
- CPGET rank card.
- Transfer certificate from the last university.
- Original or provisional certificate of the qualifying examination.
- CPGET allotment card.
- CPGET Admit card.
- Community certificate duly attested by the executive magistrate (if required).
- Income certificate duly attested by the executive magistrate (if required).
- Consolidated mark sheets of the qualifying examinations.
- Mark sheets of High School and Intermediate.
- Proof of local / Non-local status of the applicant.
TS CPGET 2022 Counselling Participating Institutes
TS CPGET 2022 Counselling Participating Institutes are listed below:
- Osmania University
- Kakatiya University
- Palalmuru University
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Telangana University
- Telanagana Mahila Vishwavidyalayam
- Satavahan University.
TS CPGET 2022 Counselling: FAQs
The registration for the online certificate verification TS CPGET 2022 counselling has already begun on 28th September 2022.
The process will end on 10th October 2022 for the CPGET 2022 counselling.
For the OBC/ GEN category candidates, the fee is 200/- Rs and for SC/ST/PH candidates, it is 150/- INR.
The required documents are the CPGET rank card, Transfer certificate from the last university, CPGET allotment card, Original or provisional certificate of the qualifying examination, CPGET Admit card and more.
For it, you have to visit the official website at cpget.ouadmissons.com.