Top 10 ICSE Schools in Bangalore: See which ICSE schools are the best in the city!
Top 10 ICSE Schools in Bangalore: Bangalore is a city that attracts a lot of entrepreneurs and businesses. It also highlights Bangalore’s schools, which are a major source of talented young people. ICSE board schools are regarded as one of the best options due to their method of instruction and extensive curriculum. Many parents hope that their children will be accepted into one of the top ICSE schools in Bangalore. Bangalore is home to several of India’s top ICSE schools. The Indian Certificate of Secondary Education is a top board in India. ICSE schools prioritise academic excellence, school discipline, and extracurricular activities. The ICSE schools in Bangalore are actively involved in all educational, cultural, and social endeavours. This article includes the Top 10 ICSE Schools in Bangalore for you to consider for your child’s education.
Check out: Top 10 Schools in Bhopal
- Top 10 ICSE Schools in Bangalore List
- Top ICSE Residential & Boarding Schools in Bangalore
- Top 10 ICSE Schools in Bangalore FAQs
Top 10 ICSE Schools in Bangalore List
The Top 10 ICSE Schools in Bangalore are listed below.
|S.No.||School Name||Address||Contact info|
|1.||Greenwood High School||No.8-14, Chickkawadayarapura, Gunjur Post,Varthur Sarjapur Road, Bangalore – 560087||Phone: + 91 80 27822888, +91 7829917657Fax: +91 80 27822200Email: [email protected]|
|2.||Frank Anthony Public School||13, Cambridge Road, Ulsoor, Lakshmamma Layout,Jogupalya, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560008||Phone: 080 25570970 / 25540973Email: [email protected]|
|3.||New Horizon Public School||100 feet Road, Indiranagar,Bangalore – 560008||Phone: 080 25261735Website: www.newhorizonindia.edu|
|4.||Vidyashilp Academy||42/3, Shivanahalli,Yelahanka, Bangalore – 560064||Phone: 080 28561824, 080 28563678Email: [email protected]|
|5.||Bethany High School||CA-12 6th Block, next to police station,Koramangala Industrial Layout,20th Main Bangalore – 560095||Phone: 080 25532189, 25531815, 25634072Email: [email protected]|
|6.||Sri Swaminarayan Gurukul Bangalore, Kumbalgodu||Mysore Road, Kengeri, PO. Kumbalgodu Bengaluru – 560 074||Phone:(080) 28437261, 32985000 Fax: (080) 28437260 Email: [email protected]|
|7.||Ebenezer International School||Singena Agrahara Road, Via Huskur Road/A.P.M.C. Yard,Huskur P.O, Electronic City, Bangalore 560099||Phone: +91 9663305740Email: [email protected]|
|8.||Mallya Aditi International School||Behind NIPCCD building, Yelahanka New Town, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560106||Phone Number080 4044 7000 Principal Extn: 6900)Email [email protected], [email protected]|
|9.||St.Paul’s English School||No.54/1, Kk Halli, St Thomas Road, Kalyan Nagar, Kammanahalli, Bangalore – 560043 (Behind My Store)||Phone: +91 80 2544 7542 / 2544 3386EMAILS:[email protected]|
|10.||Clarence Public School||J. P. Nagar, 3rd Phase, Bangalore – 560078||Phone: 080 2658 4245, 2649 4420 / 21Email: [email protected]|
Greenwood High School
If you live in or near Sarjapur and are looking for an ICSE school for your child, Greenwood High is the place to be. This day/night residential school, which has won seven national awards, is notable for providing a well-rounded education to each student. The 35-acre campus has been neatly divided into educational and recreational zones. Because the student to instructor ratio is 11:1, this college is an excellent choice if you want a school that gives each student individualised attention.
Frank Anthony Public School
FAPS, as it is more commonly known, was founded in 1967. According to this ICSE school in Bangalore, every child should be given the freedom to shape and determine his or her own destiny. They give their children all of the support they need to succeed and achieve their goals. The infrastructure of the school is comparable to that of other international level institutions. It has a large library, spacious classrooms, a large campus, and fully functional laboratories. One of the city’s oldest schools, following the ICSE curriculum, with an experienced faculty and a fair admissions process.
New Horizon Public School
The New Horizon Public School, one of Bangalore’s most prestigious educational institutions, has been in operation since 1970. The school has everything you could want in a good school for your child. Prekindergarten through grade X are available at the English-medium school. It also has a large playground, an audio-visual theatre, four well-equipped laboratories, and other amenities. Unlike other international schools that charge exorbitant fees, this one charges a reasonable tuition.
This university has a reputation for being global in both thought and action. Vidyashilp caters to parents looking for a school that provides opportunities to explore various arts and sports, as well as intellectual and scholastic interests. The school features cutting-edge labs, spacious classrooms, and a large playground. The administration and staff work hard to make the school a wonderful place for children to learn and succeed.
Bethany High School
Mrs. Mignon David founded this school in the early 1900s, and it has provided a high-quality education to children for many years. It is Bangalore’s top ICSE school and has evolved over time into a prestigious educational facility. It provides residential facilities as well as day scholar programmes for students whose parents do not reside in India. Despite the low school fee, the institution has made significant efforts to keep up with other ICSE schools in the area.
Sri Swaminarayan Gurukul Bangalore, Kumbalgodu
If you are from Bangalore, you are probably familiar with this institution, which provides excellent education and is a learning paradise for your child. In addition to high-quality instruction, the school encourages co-curricular activities that contribute to your child’s overall development. Classrooms at the school are outfitted with digital whiteboards and other technology. Gurukul distinguishes itself from other educational institutions by emphasising not only academic development but also instilling ethics and values in each student.
Ebenezer International School
Ebenezer International School is one of the top ten ICSE schools in Bangalore that provides a holistic development plan. The school was founded by Dr. Abraham Ebenezer to cultivate in its students a dynamic mindset with enhanced abilities, values, empathy, and cooperation. The institution works hard to provide high-quality education. They believe that education should be an all-encompassing, enjoyable, and exciting experience. Ebenezer, one of Bangalore’s top ICSE-affiliated schools, provides students with a caring and supportive environment in which to learn and grow.
Mallya Aditi International School
Mallya Aditi International School has been one of Bangalore North’s top ICSE schools since its inception, producing outstanding professionals.
The school’s broad-based curriculum integrates a variety of interconnected subjects in order to develop tomorrow’s effective and adaptable citizens. Its mission is to give students the tools they need to grow into capable, self-sufficient individuals who are tolerant of difference and proud of their heritage.
St.Paul’s English School
The outstanding co-educational St. Paul’s English School, founded in 1983, is affiliated with the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education in New Delhi. It is now one of Bangalore’s top ICSE schools. Excellence at SPES entails more than just academic achievement; it also entails instilling values that will help your child live a fulfilling life. They argue that education is a constant companion that promotes your child’s happiness and fulfilment. As a result, they do more than just impart knowledge; they instil a love of learning and a desire to succeed in your child. After all, a fulfilling life entails more than just academic success!
Clarence Public School
Clarence Public School, located in JP Nagar, is ideal for parents who want to send their children to a school that fosters academic talents as well as other skills such as creative writing, theatre, and public speaking. Logical reasoning and thinking are among the disciplines taught at the Bangalore ICSE board school. Students can put what they’ve learned in class to use in sophisticated labs.
Top ICSE Residential & Boarding Schools in Bangalore
Boarding school students learn valuable life skills such as self-discipline, time management, respect for others, and international and national integrity. These life skills aid in the early and comprehensive development of their personality. The best residential schools in Bangalore are listed below, along with information on admission requirements and amenities provided by residential schools.
- Bishop Cotton Boy’s School- Founded in 1865, Bishop Cotton Boy’s School has a long history of providing a comprehensive education as well as character development and a perfect balance of academic and extracurricular growth. The school is spread across a spacious campus of 13 acres and offers cutting-edge infrastructure and first-rate boarding facilities. It is one of the top boarding schools in Bangalore for boys and the best metro school in India.
- Bishop Cotton Girls’ School- Bishop Cotton’s Institution was founded in 1911 and has since focused on providing the best education for girls possible. The school has a great infrastructure with roomy, well-ventilated classrooms, a multimedia centre, a well-stocked library, and facilities that are constantly upgraded to meet the needs of the most recent educational standards. Furthermore, the school provides excellent and secure boarding facilities for female students. Bishop Cotton Girls School is affiliated with the Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE).
- Baldwin Boy’s High School- Since its humble beginnings in 1880, Baldwin Boy’s High School has risen to become one of Bangalore’s top ten residential schools and the city’s leading provider of high-quality education. Hosur Road in Richmond Town is surrounded by lush landscaping. The school provides the following services: Excellent academic and non-academic amenities are managed by trained staff, and the infrastructure is modern. The boarding facility is designed with plenty of space and the highest level of hygiene in mind. The boarding facility provides skilled and seasoned cooks who provide a homelike environment for vegetarian and non-vegetarian students.
- Baldwin Girls’ High School- Baldwin Girls’ High School is known for its high academic standards, excellent facilities, and diverse educational options. The educational environment at the institution promotes each student’s intellectual, social, and personal growth. Because of the school’s all-encompassing approach to teaching and learning, every student is prepared for life after school. Baldwin Girls’ High School is a member of the Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE).
- Sarala Birla Academy, one of India’s top boarding schools, began its mission to transform the educational system in 2004. The institution provides the best learning environment for students who want to study abroad. The school, which is run by the Aditya Birla Group, is based on the belief that effective pedagogy is essential for the advancement of the nation.
- Redbridge International Academy – It is an international school that offers the ICSE (Indian Certificate of Secondary Education) and IGCSE (International General Certificate of Secondary Education, Cambridge UK) curricula. Redbridge is an accredited IB school that is authorised to offer the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program (IBDP). Redbridge encourages creativity and overall growth by providing each student with individualised attention based on their needs and developing their talents. The integrated teaching strategies place a strong emphasis not only on teaching the topic but also on how to apply the knowledge in the future. In addition to academics, sports, and extracurricular activities, the school places a strong emphasis on establishing values, ethics, and morals in order to nurture children and mould them into better human beings.
- Stonehill International School- Stonehill International School is an International Baccalaureate (IB) school that offers the Primary Years Programme, Middle Years Programme, and Diploma Programme. According to the school’s website, the school’s goal is to provide challenging, interesting academics that are integrated with increased opportunities for technological innovation, athletics, and the arts. The school provides both full boarding and weekly boarding. This is the best international residential school in Bangalore.
- Ebenezer International School- Ebenezer International School, one of Bangalore’s best residential schools help children grow into godly, civic-minded individuals. Dr. Abraham Ebenezer founded the school, which aims to be a cutting-edge educational facility that moulds and shapes children to keep up with the world’s rapid change while also keeping them rooted in their morals and beliefs. The school strikes a balance between academics, extracurriculars, and athletics to ensure that each student reaches their full potential. The institution provides extracurricular activities such as yoga, meditation, and exercise.
Hope you found this article on the Top 10 ICSE Schools in Bangalore helpful.
Top 10 ICSE Schools in Bangalore FAQs
Top ICSE schools are concentrated in Bengaluru, which also provides excellent academic and extracurricular facilities to support students’ overall development. The full list of prestigious ICSE schools in Bengaluru can be found in the aforementioned article.
A number of factors must be considered when selecting the best boarding school for your boy child. Bishop Cotton Boy’s School is a top boarding school for boys in Bangalore and the best metro school in India.
Bishop Cotton’s Institution for Girls is one of the best residential schools for girls because it has maintained a focus on providing girls with opportunities and great education.
Ebenezer International School (EISB) was ranked second in Bangalore by the Education World School Rankings, and for good reason.
Tuition at Stone Hill International School ranges from Rs.900,000 to Rs.1300,000 per year.