The final answer key for the TNUSRB Police Constable Exam is not available now. The TNUSRB PC exam final answer key 2022 can be downloaded from the official website by applicants and those who have appeared in the TNUSRB Police Constable exam. When evaluating one’s performance on the TNUSRB Police Constable exam, the TNUSRB Police Constable answer key will come in handy.
- They can simply compare their answers to those already submitted and estimate their exam scores.
- For the recruitment of Grade II Police Constables, Grade II Jain Wardens, and firemen, the TNUSRB Police Constable Exam is held.
|TNUSRB Police Constable Recruitment Overview|
|Name of the board||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)|
|Name of the post||GR.II Police Constable, Fireman, Jail Warder|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Physical Endurance Test (PET), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Document Verification, and Medical Examination.|
|Exam Center Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Starting for online application||To be announced|
|Deadline for online application||To be announced|
|Admit Card release||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Physical Measurement Test, Endurance Test, Physical Efficiency Test Date||To be announced|
|Selection List Date||To be announced|
What is the procedure for downloading the TNUSRB Police Constable Final Answer Key 2022?
The final answer key for the TNUSRB Police Constable will be accessible on the Board’s website. However, we have provided a direct download link for the answer key. Candidates who took the TNUSRB Police Constable test can use this document to assess their performance. The procedure for obtaining the TNUSRB PC answer key is outlined below.
- Visit the TNUSRB’s official website.
- Under the Notification tab, select the Answer key for your desired exam.
- The answers to the various sets will be displayed in a pdf file.
- Examine the set you attempted and evaluate your results.
How can you contest the TNUSRB Answer Key (Provisional)?
they uncover any errors in the answer key issued by the TNUSRB, candidates can contest it. Candidates can apply for the provisional answer key only when the portal is open for a few days and only for the provisional answer key. Candidates must take the following procedures to do so:
- If individuals detect flaws in the answer key issued by TNUSRB, open and departmental candidates can file objections or challenges.
- It is required to send a documentary proof with the objection; no objection will be regarded as genuine unless a documentary proof is attached.
- Challenges can be mailed to the following address:
Inspector-General of Police / Member Secretary, TNUSRB, Old Commissioner office campus, Egmore, Chennai-8, on or before 25.01.2022 @ 1800 Hrs.
How to Compute TNUSRB Police Constable Test Scores in 2022?
One can compute their TNUSRB Police Constable exam marks using the TNUSRB Police Constable answer key. You should be aware of the exam format used in the written exam and have your answers on hand. Compare your answers to the answer key for the PC exam.
- For each correct answer, add one mark.
- For an unanswered or incorrect question, no points are subtracted.
- Add your score when you’ve completed all of the questions. Your TNUSRB Police Constable test result will be the summation.
Official Answer Key for TNUSRB Police Constable 2022
After the procedure for expressing objections is completed, the final TNUSRB Constable Answer Key is published on the official website. If the raised objection to the answer key is proven to be valid, it is taken into account, and the provisional answer key is updated. The final response key is utilised to calculate the candidates’ point totals.
TNUSRB Police Constable Expected Cut Off Marks 2022
To pass the exam, students must receive at least 28 points. Passing the exam does not guarantee you a spot in the following round. Candidates must get a grade that is higher than the Board’s cut-off level. The cut-off marks for TNUSRB Police Constable will be determined by the number of candidates who take the exam and the number of vacancies available. Furthermore, if the candidates’ total performance is above average, the cut-off marks will rise dramatically. The table below shows the cut-off marks for 2022.
|CATEGORY||MALE||FEMALE & TRANSGENDER|
The answer key for the TNUSRB Police Constable will be released twice. The initial edition will be provisional and subject to change, whilst the final version will be released 10 days after the provisional answer key has been released.
Yes. You can send adequate proof to the Board for the answer you believe needs to be corrected. The Board will take appropriate action.
Yes. The link to the TNUSRB Police Constable answer key is available on the website for several days after the exam is completed.
Even if you have the option, you should avoid using unofficial answer keys provided by third-party websites and coaching organizations. They have not been validated by the Board and may include inconsistencies.