Speech on Children’s day in English- Get 10 Lines, Short and Long Speech Samples Here!
Almost all schools observe holidays such as Children’s Day. Students enjoy activities that are both entertaining and educational. But, in addition to those, there are a few other activities, such as giving a speech on Children’s Day in English. When a student has to give a speech in front of the entire school, it is a very important moment. It becomes even more important if the speech falls on a special day, such as Children’s Day. A speech as special as this day deserves to be special as well. It is critical for any student giving such a speech to begin with the origin and progress to content that is worth remembering. It could be a long or short speech. The goal is to keep it as interesting as possible for both fellow students and teachers.
- The middle of November is a very special time for us because we celebrate Children’s Day on November 14th every year.
- We celebrate it because it is the birthday of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, our first Prime Minister. His bond and affection for children are legendary.
- Celebrating his birthday as Children’s Day in schools, homes, educational institutions, and families is our way of honouring Chacha Nehru’s memory and vision.
Check out World Pneumonia Day Speech!
Continue reading to get Short and Long Speech on Children’s Day in English Templates to help you create your own Speech on Children’s Day in English.
Some Tips to Write your Own Children’s Day Speech
Before we get into the English speech for Children’s Day, let’s go over the basics of giving a speech:
- Please introduce yourself properly before beginning your Children’s Day speech in English.
- Structure your English speech for Children’s Day so that you know what to say and when to say it.
- Give an overview of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru.
- Continue reading about His contribution to children.
- Explain why Pandit Nehru is known as Chacha Nehru.
- Next Give a message About Why people celebrate Children’s day every year on November 14.
- And Now End the Speech with The importance of Children’s Day.
Simple 10 Lines on Children’s Day 2022
Check out the following 10 lines about the speech on Children’s Day in English for students.
Hello everyone! My name is _____. I am here to deliver a Children’s Day speech.
- Since 1964, India has observed Children’s Day on November 14th.
- This day commemorates the birth of our country’s first Prime Minister, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru.
- Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru treasured every moment he spent with children, believing that they are our future and that the fate of the nation is in their hands.
- He left a remarkable legacy, and children adored him, lovingly referring to him as “Chacha Nehru” or “Chachaji.”
- He always believed in equality and worked tirelessly to ensure that every child had equal access to education, health care, and safety.
- Schools across the country celebrate by holding a variety of programmes to encourage children to contribute new ideas for innovation, as well as various games and stage performances.
- Speeches, debates, seminars, singing, and dancing are all examples of stage performances.
- The significance of this day is discussed, as well as their role in society for a better tomorrow.
- Sweets are distributed and teachers are enthusiastically celebrated.
- On Children’s Day, we will revisit Chacha Nehru’s principle of allowing children to fly instead of restricting and limiting their creativity.
Short Speech on Children’s day in English
Use the short speech provided below to help you write a speech on Children’s Day in English. This Children’s Day Speech in English will give you a clue about how to write your own short Children’s Day speech in English.
Good morning, Mr Principal, teachers, staff, and dear friends. My name is ________, and I’ve come to speak on Children’s Day.
On the birth anniversary of Pundit Jawaharlal Nehru, India’s first Prime Minister, we celebrate Children’s Day. Apart from being a veteran freedom fighter and a prominent politician, he had a special relationship with India’s children. The children adored him and referred to him as Chacha Nehru.
Jawaharlal Nehru admired and loved children regardless of caste, creed, religion, culture, or financial background throughout his life. He believed that children are the future of a nation and that they must be well nurtured and educated.
On Children’s Day, we celebrate his consideration for children. The day is observed to raise awareness about the well-being of children, particularly those from low-income families. Events are held to bring such children to the forefront, and efforts are made to educate and nurture them.
Children’s Day is a fitting tribute to Chacha Nehru and his views on children and their role in the advancement of a nation. With this, I’d like to conclude my remarks by wishing you all a very Happy Children’s Day!!
You can modify the above-mentioned Children’s Day speech in English for students to suit your needs and prepare your own short speech on Children’s Day in English.
Long Children’s day speech in English
Use the long Children’s Day speech in English provided below to help you write a speech on Children’s Day in English.
Good morning, Mr Principal, teachers, and dear friends. We are all very happy to be here to celebrate Children’s Day. On this auspicious occasion, I’d like to speak about Children’s Day. Children are the happiness of society and the home, as well as the future of the country. We cannot overlook their involvement and contribution to the lives of parents, teachers, and other related people throughout their lives. Everyone enjoys children, and life would be very boring and upsetting without them. God has blessed them and they have won our hearts with their beautiful eyes, innocent activities, and smiles. Every year, Children’s Day is observed to honour all children around the world.
It is observed on various dates in different countries, but in India, it has been observed on November 14th for many years. Actually, November 14th is the birth anniversary of the legendary freedom fighter and first prime minister of independent India (Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru), but it is celebrated as Children’s Day due to his great love and affection for children. He was a politician, but he spent most of his time with children and admired their innocence. Children’s Day celebrations are filled with frolicsome activities. This day serves as a reminder to renew our commitment to the welfare of children, including their proper health, care, and education. Children were Chacha Nehru’s ideals, and he lavished them with love and care. It is an opportunity to appropriate childhood characteristics.
Children are regarded as the foundation of a strong nation. Children are small, but they have the power to positively impact the nation. They are the responsible citizens of tomorrow, as the country’s development is in their hands. Children’s Day also reminds us of their rights, whether they are receiving benefits or not. Children are the leaders of tomorrow, so they deserve respect, special care, and protection from their parents, teachers, and other family members. In our country, they are abused in a variety of ways by family members, relatives, neighbours, and strangers.
The celebration of Children’s Day reminds us of the value of children in the family, society, and country. The following are the common rights children that they must have:
- Parents and family members should provide them with adequate care and love.
- They should be provided with nutritious food, clean clothing, and security.
- They should be provided with a healthy living environment in which they can feel safe at home, school, or elsewhere.
- They should receive a proper and high-quality education.
- When they are disabled or sick, they should be given special care.
Let us join hands and pledge to secure the present and future of the country’s leaders in order to build a beautiful nation.
You can modify the above-mentioned student speech on Children’s Day in English to prepare your long speech on Children’s Day in English as needed.
Begin your research on Children’s Day and write the perfect speech to win awards. This article will teach you how to organise and remember a speech. Maintain your confidence while delivering the message. The more informative your speech, the better the response you will receive from the audience and judges. Hope you found this article on the Children’s Day speech helpful.
FAQs on Speech on Children’s day in English
Every year on November 14th, Children’s Day is observed as a tribute to India’s first Prime Minister, Jawaharlal Nehru.
Every year on November 14, India celebrates Children’s Day. It commemorates the birth anniversary of Jawaharlal Nehru, also known as Chacha Nehru due to his fondness for children. The day emphasises the importance of showing children love, attention, and affection.
The length of a Children’s Day speech is determined by the type of programme that the school is hosting. If there are many other activities planned after the speech, the speech itself must be brief.
There are already many schools that host a variety of activities such as speeches, games, and so on. There are even ones where they compete, either individually or in groups, and the winners receive prizes. Such events can provide children with a break from their studies while also benefiting their education outside of the classroom.
Children referred to him as Chacha Nehru.