Check out the NABARD Development Assistant Salary Here!
Every year, the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development invites online applications from qualified candidates to work as Development Assistants in the respective department. The notification for 2022 was recently released. Before you begin preparing for the recruitment exam, it is critical that you understand the NABARD Development Assistant Salary and NABARD Development Assistant Job Profile.
- A NABARD Development Assistant’s basic pay is INR 13,150, with a monthly gross pay of INR 32,000.
- Employees will receive allowances similar to those received by other government employees, such as house rent allowances, grade allowances, and so on, in addition to the NABARD Development Assistant Salary.
- The primary responsibility of the Development Assistant is to deal with policy-related issues under the State or Central Government, as well as to oversee rural and agricultural development.
In this article, we will go over the NABARD Development Assistant Salary and Job Profile in depth.
- NABARD Development Assistant Annual Package: Overview
- NABARD Development Assistant Perks
- NABARD Development Assistant Salary 2022: Allowances
- What is the In-Hand Salary of NABARD Development Assistant?
- NABARD Development Assistant Salary Slip
- NABARD Development Assistant Probation Period
- NABARD Development Assistant Work Profile
- NABARD Development Assistant Career Growth
- NABARD Development Assistant Salary 2022 FAQs
NABARD Development Assistant Annual Package: Overview
The NABARD Development Assistant Salary is based on the seventh pay commission. The monthly gross salary is INR 32,000.
Check out the annual salary for a NABARD Development Assistant in the table below.
|Salary 7th Pay Commission
|House Rent Allowances, Dearness Allowances, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance
|Monthly Gross Pay
NABARD Development Assistant Perks
Aside from the salary, the benefits provided to employees are extremely important. The full list of benefits is provided below.
- Residential accommodation is subject to availability.
- Fuel reimbursement for official use of a vehicle
- Allowance for newspapers
- Book Grant
- Allowance for residence furnishing
- Medical expense reimbursement
- Dispensary service
- Advance payment for the interest-free festival
- Leave Travel Discount (once in two years for self, spouse and eligible dependents)
- Loans and advances at low-interest rates for housing, automobiles, education, consumer goods, personal computers, and so on.
NABARD Development Assistant Salary 2022: Allowances
In addition to the base pay of 14,650, the NABARD Development Assistant will be eligible for the following allowances.
- Dearness Allowance
- Transport Allowance
- Grade Allowance
- Special Allowance
- Family Allowance
- House Rent Allowance
What is the In-Hand Salary of NABARD Development Assistant?
As previously stated, the pay scale for a NABARD Development Assistant is 13150-750-15400-900-19000-1200-26200-1300-28800-1480-33240-1750-34990.
According to the 7th pay commission, selected candidates can expect a monthly basic salary of INR 13,150. Candidates receive significant allowances in addition to their salary, depending on the location of their posting. A NABARD Development Assistant’s monthly gross pay is INR 32000.
NABARD Development Assistant Salary Slip
We will now go over all of the components that make up the NABARD Development Assistant Salary slip.
- Housing Allowances: Employees are given House Rent Allowances based on their posting location to help them with the high cost of living in a city. After the seventh pay commission, the HRA is calculated based on the location in which the employee is assigned.
|Category of Cities
|HRA after 7th Pay Commission
- Gross Pay: The total amount earned by the employee during the specified time period before any deductions. A NABARD Development Assistant’s monthly gross pay is INR 32,000.
- City Compensatory Allowance: Like the HRA, the City Compensatory Allowance is based on location. It is given to employees posted in metropolitan cities to help them with the high cost of living in affluent areas.
NABARD Development Assistant Probation Period
Following the NABARD Development Assistant recruitment selection process, candidates must complete a 6-month probation period. The bank has the authority to extend the probation period for another 6 months. Candidates who perform well during this training phase may be selected permanently.
NABARD Development Assistant Work Profile
The primary goal of NABARD is to improve rural India through increased credit flow to agriculture and rural non-farm sectors. You will be responsible for a variety of institutional and individual giving tasks as a NABARD Development Assistant. Development Assistants are in charge of the following fundamental tasks:
- Managing the bank’s current and prospective donor relationships.
- Managing policy issues for various Central/State Government agriculture and rural development programmes and projects.
- Increasing membership and exploring new fundraising avenues.
- Updating donor databases, responding to member inquiries, and approaching potential donors for appeals are all part of the job.
- Conducting research on current or prospective donors, data analysis, and report compilation
NABARD Development Assistant Career Growth
Job satisfaction is an important consideration when working in any organisation, and one factor that contributes to job satisfaction is the promotional aspect. Candidates who join NABARD as development assistants can advance to management positions through internal promotion.
- Development Assistant
- Assistant Manager
Hope you found this article on NABARD Development Assistant Salary and benefits informative.
NABARD Development Assistant Salary 2022 FAQs
NABARD Development Assistant’s starting salary is $31,501.
The article above includes a list of perks and allowances added to the NABARD Development Assistant salary 2022.
They are primarily responsible for dealing with various policy-related issues of the State or Central Government, as well as rural and agricultural development.
Following the completion of the selection process, candidates must complete a 6-month probation period. The period can be extended for another 6 months.
As a NABARD Development Assistant, you have many opportunities for departmental advancement. Candidates can apply for the relevant tests and qualify to be considered for promotion.