Mann Ki Baat @100 – Quiz – Check the Correct Answers here!
Mann Ki Baat @100 – Quiz: The radio industry has experienced a resurgence due to the monthly radio program called “Mann Ki Baat,” which is hosted by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The 100th episode of this program will be conducted in April 2023 and will involve the participation of the public. To celebrate this milestone, Prasar Bharati (Ministry of Information and Broadcasting) and MyGov India are organizing the Mann Ki Baat @100 quiz competition. Participants are encouraged to join in and spread the inspiration. The top 25 winners will receive a cash prize of Rs. 4000 each. The deadline for participation is April 17, 2023.
Mann Ki Baat @100 – Quiz: Terms and Conditions
- The quiz is available in both Hindi and English versions, but participants are only allowed to play one game.
- Once the participant clicks the “Start Quiz” button, the quiz will begin. If a difficult question is encountered, it can be skipped and returned to later.
- The quiz has a time limit of five minutes (150 seconds), and participants who finish the quiz sooner will have a better chance of winning.
- There are no penalties for incorrect answers. If more than one participant achieves the same number of correct answers, the winner will be determined based on who completed the quiz the quickest.
- During the quiz, participants should not refresh the page and must submit their answers before leaving.
- All Indian citizens and people of Indian heritage are eligible to participate, and participants must provide their name, city, phone number, and email address.
- By providing this information, participants agree to have it used for quiz-related purposes.
- The same email address and mobile number cannot be used to take the quiz more than once.
|UGC Guidelines for Assistant Professor||Balgobin Bhagat Summary||Frederic Sorrieu Painting|
|Tejaswini Project Jharkhand Vacancy 2023||Ode on Solitude Poem Questions and Answers||Pradhan Mantri Uchchatar Shiksha Protsahan Yojana|
Mann Ki Baat @100 – Quiz
Q1. Which is the world’s oldest language as mentioned by PM in his Mann ki Baat?
Q2. Mann Ki Baat program is being aired from ____ onwards
- 9:00 AM
- 10:00 AM
- 11:00 AM
- 12:00 PM
Answer- 11:00 AM
Q3. Prime Minister had asked in the Mann Ki Baat program where the National Museum is related to postage stamps? What is the answer:
- Himachal Pradesh
Q4. Why was AIR chosen by PM Narendra Modi to say his Mann Ki Baat?
- To reach citizens in every nook and corner of India.
- One medium that is accessible to all age groups
- To keep the communication simple yet impactful.
- All of the above
Answer- All of the above
Q5. As mentioned in Mann Ki Baat, Who is the youngest Indian woman to scale Everest?
- Shivangi Pathak
- Bachendri Pal
- Sangeeta Sindhi Bahl
- None of the above
Answer- Shivangi Pathak
Also, Read slow and steady wins the race expansion of idea!