MahaDBT Farmer Scheme- How to Register?
MahaDBT Farmer Scheme: The Government of Maharashtra had launched a scheme for the benefits of farmers. The MahaDBT scheme stands for Direct Benefit transfer. These benefits are related to agriculture equipments like power tiller, tractor, etc. For the sake of convenience, the Government had also launched a portal. Farmers can simply register themselves to become beneficiaries through the portal. They can also track the status of their application via the portal. By the end of this article, you will know the MahaDBT Farmer Scheme benefits, eligibility, as well as registration process.
|Scheme||MahaDBT Farmer Scheme|
|Offered By||Government of Maharashtra|
|Aim||Financial assistance for purchasing agricultural tools and equipments|
|Eligibility||The farmer must have an Aadhar card|
MahaDBT Scheme Benefits
The benefits under the Maha Direct Benefit Transer scheme vary depending upon the agricultural tool. You can check the MahaDBT Farmer Scheme benefits here. The equipment for which these benefits exist are as follows.
- Power Tiller
- Automated Machinery
- Tractor / Power Tiller Movable implements
- Man implements / implements
- Bull implements / implements
- Process set
- Horticulture Machinery / Tools
- Harvesting Post Technology
- Specialty Machinery Tools
Download PDF About the Aaple Sarkar MahaDBT Portal
MahaDBT Scheme Registration
To register for the scheme, you will have to visit the portal. There, a few documents will be needed. Read the instructions given below and follow accordingly for the MahaDBT Farmer scheme registration.
Direct Link to Register for the MahaDBT Scheme
Step 1: Click on the above given direct link.
Step 2: The registration page will open. Give the required details and finish the registration process.
Step 3: Visit the MahaDBT portal again. Log in with the newly created credentials.
Step 4: Upload the required documents and fill in the necessary details.
Step 5: Submit the application.
For the MahaDBT farmer scheme registration, the following documents will be required.
- Aadhaar card
- Excerpt 7/12
- 8A certificate
- Quotation of equipment to be procured and inspection report given by the Central Government accredited inspection body
- Caste Certificate (for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes)
- Self declaration
- Pre-consent letter
|Agneepath Scheme||RailTel PM-WANI Scheme||Punjab Government Schemes|
|PMJJBY Scheme||Bihar Government Schemes||Haryana Government Schemes|
MahaDBT Scheme Eligibility
A few points regarding the MahaDBT scheme eligibility are given by the Government. These must be fulfilled to avail the benefits. These are as follows.
- It is mandatory for the farmer to have Aadhar card
- The farmer should have 7/12 transcript and 8A
- Farmers App. Caste certificate is required if the caste belongs to Scheduled Tribes
- Grant will be payable for only one tool i.e. tractor or machine / tool
- If the tractor is in the name of a family member, he will be eligible for the benefit of tractor driven implements but proof of being a tractor must be attached.
- If you have availed the benefit for one component / tool, you cannot apply for the same component / tool for next 10 years but you can apply for other tool
This is all for this article. We hope this was helpful for you.
MahaDBT Farmer Scheme FAQs
The MahaDBT scheme stands for Direct Benefit transfer. Under this, the farmers will receive benefits for agricultural tools.
The amount varies for different tools and equipments.
Yes, farmers must have an Aadhar card. In addition to this, there are other requirements too. All of these are mentioned in the article.
Visit the MahaDBT portal to register yourself.
No, there is no age limit.