Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2022 Notification Released! Find All the Important Information Here!
Lok Sabha has published the notification for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2022 on the official website. Almost 05 vacant posts have been declared for which eligible candidates all around the country can apply. The application process for Lok sabha Recruitment 2022 has already begun and the last date to apply is the 31st of October 2022. Aspirants can visit the official website https://loksabha.nic.in/ to apply.
Therefore, candidates should get a clear view of the recruitment. This article has tried to enlist some important aspects in a simplified way such as fees for application, eligibility criteria, important dates, etc.
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2022: Details
- Download Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2022 Schedules
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2022: Process for Selection
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2022: Important Documents
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2022: Procedure To Apply
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2022: FAQs
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2022: Details
Candidates can download the Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment Notification for all details. However, the important details that candidates should have a thorough understanding of before applying have been given in the table below:
|Name of Department
|Name of Post
|Process of Selection
|Oral TestWritten TestSimultaneous Interpretation Test
|Last Date to Apply
|31st October 2022
|Rs. 32000 per month, approx.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2022 Schedules
Given below are the important dates that candidates should keep track of Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2022 to apply before the last date of online application:
|Release date of Notification
|4th October 2022
|Commencement of Online application
|4th September 2022
|Last date to Apply
|31st October 2022
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible to apply for the post of Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2022, candidates need to meet the below-given eligibility criteria. Candidates who fail to meet the criteria cannot apply for the post.
- Candidates need to have a Master’s degree in English or any other language ( while having English as a compulsory or elective subject at the degree level) and a regional language which is recognized by the Constitution of India (compulsory/elective at degree level).
- Candidates with experience in translation or a computer course certificate shall be given more preference.
Candidates who are citizens of India and belong to the age category of 22-65 can apply for the Lok Sabha Recruitment 2022. Age on the last date of application shall be considered.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2022: Process for Selection
The selection process for the Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2022 shall be done in three phases. Candidates shall have to qualify for each phase to be able to get employment, Given below are all the steps that an aspirant has to clear:
Test of Oration
The candidates shall be asked to speak on any of the seven topics given to him/her for three minutes straight. Seven topics shall be given in the English language as well as the Regional language. This test shall consist of 200 marks in total.
Candidates have to answer 50 MCQs related to Current Affairs, General Knowledge, English and Regional language. It shall be 150 marks in total. Candidates also have to do the translation of Regional language to English and English to the Regional Language. This consists of 100 marks each and candidates have to complete it within the allotted two hours time.
Simultaneous Interpretation Test
In this phase, candidates have to translate regional language into English and vice versa. Each translation is to be done within 5 minutes and carries 100 marks each.
Candidates can get all the information from the Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment Notification.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2022: Important Documents
Candidates who wish to apply for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2022 need to present the documents given below at the time of assessment:
- Copies of Certificate/degree, self-attested
- Mark sheet – semester/Year wise that clearly shows the pursued subject.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2022: Procedure To Apply
Aspirants need to have a clear understanding of the application process to ensure successful completion of the process. It requires thorough knowledge of each step which has been given here in a simple yet detailed manner:
- Candidates need to visit the official website and download the official notification.
- Candidates need to fill out the form attached in the notification with the title Annexure.
- Then they need to send the application to the address given here:
ROOM NO. 521,
LOK SABHA SECRETARIAT
PARLIAMENT HOUSE ANNEX,
NEW DELHI- 110001
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2022: FAQs
The official website to apply for Lok Sabha Secretariat is loksabha.nic.in.
The last date to apply for the Lok Sabha Secretariat is 31st October 2022.
You have to download the form attached to the notification, fill it out, get a print and send it to the official address through post.
You have to clear three stages, i.e., the Oration test, written test and simultaneous interpretation test.
The Lok Sabha Secretariat officials have declared a total of 05 posts.