BPSC 69 Syllabus: Check out Subject-Wise Syllabus & 2023 Exam Pattern
Preparing for government exams can be a daunting task, especially if you don’t have the right information and study material. The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) conducts various exams to recruit candidates for different government positions. One such exam is BPSC 69, which is eagerly awaited by aspiring candidates. To help you in your preparation, this article provides a detailed overview of the BPSC 69 syllabus, ensuring you have a clear understanding of the subjects and topics that need to be covered.
BPSC 69 Syllabus 2023
The BPSC 69th exam is a competitive government exam that offers numerous opportunities for candidates to secure prestigious positions in the Bihar state government. This exam tests candidates’ knowledge and understanding of various subjects, including General Studies, Hindi, and Optional Subjects. To prepare effectively for this exam, it is crucial to have a clear understanding of the Preliminary and Main Exam syllabus. Below is a breakdown of the syllabus for both stages:
BPSC 69 Syllabus: Preliminary Exam
The BPSC Prelims exam will include only one paper, General Studies, which will cover various topics as listed in the following table.
BPSC Prelims Syllabus Topics
BPSC 69 Syllabus: Mains Exam
The BPSC 69th Mains syllabus 2023 is expected to consist of two General Studies papers called General Studies I and General Studies II. Additionally, one compulsory Hindi language paper and one optional subject paper will be included in the BPSC mains exam.
General Studies I
General Studies II
Optional Paper (out of 34 given options)
BPSC 69th Exam Pattern (Expected)
The BPSC 69th Exam is a competitive examination conducted by the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) to select candidates for several administrative posts. To ensure a fair and transparent selection process, the BPSC follows a specific exam pattern for both the Preliminary and Main Exam. Here is a breakdown of the expected exam pattern for each stage:
BPSC 69th Preliminary Exam Pattern:
Number of Questions
BPSC 69th Mains Exam Pattern:
General Studies 1
General Studies 2
Optional Subject 1
Optional Subject 2
BPSC 69th Exam Preparation Tips
Preparing for the BPSC 69 exam requires a disciplined approach and systematic study plan. Here are some tips to help you with your preparation:
- Carefully go through the syllabus and make a note of the topics that need more attention.
- Allocate specific time slots for each subject and topic to ensure comprehensive coverage.
- Utilize books, online resources, and previous years’ question papers to enhance your preparation.
- Regularly attempt mock tests and previous years’ question papers to improve your time management and problem-solving skills.
- Read newspapers, magazines, and online platforms to stay updated with the latest happenings around the world.
- Set aside time for revision to reinforce the concepts and improve retention.
- Candidates are required to choose their optional subjects wisely based on their strengths and interests. The optional subjects include a wide range of disciplines such as History, Geography, Political Science, Public Administration, Sociology, Economics, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and many more.
- It is important for candidates to thoroughly study and understand the syllabus for both the Preliminary and Main Exam. They should focus on the key concepts, historical events, current affairs, and relevant topics mentioned in the syllabus.
- Candidates are also advised to practice mock tests and solve sample papers to familiarize themselves with the exam pattern and improve their time management skills.
BPSC 69th Syllabus: Conclusion
The BPSC 69 exam is a gateway to various government positions in Bihar. With a clear understanding of the syllabus and a well-structured study plan, candidates can significantly enhance their chances of success. By focusing on General Studies, Hindi, and the optional subject of their choice, candidates can prepare themselves effectively for the upcoming government exam cycle. Stay dedicated, remain consistent, and believe in your abilities – success will surely be within your reach.