Last updated on September 23rd, 2022 at 06:51 pm
The BHEL Engineer Executive Trainee Salary is determined by Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) in accordance with the Government’s rules and regulations. The salary of the BHEL Engineering Trainee is based on the 7th Pay Commission and includes grade pay, basic pay, and a pay band.
- During the training period, the BHEL Engineer Trainee‘s basic pay will be Rs 50,000/-. Following completion of training, trainees will be hired as Engineers/Executives on a pay scale of Rs 60,000-1,80,000/-, with a base pay of Rs 60,000/-.
- Candidates selected for the BHEL Engineer Trainee Job Profile will have a two-year training/probation period.
Attempt BHEL Engineering Trainee Mock Test Now!
Continue reading to learn about the BHEL Engineer Trainee salary structure, additional benefits, job profile, and more.
BHEL Engineer Executive Trainee Salary Structure 2022-2023
Check out the table with all the details on the BHEL Engineer Executive Trainee Salary Structure.
|Basic salary at the time of joining||Rs.52,275|
|Increment on the annual basis||Rs.618 for the first year|
|Basic pay after the increment||Rs.52893|
|Basic pay after the increment||Rs.53640|
BHEL Engineer Executive Trainee In-Hand Salary
The in-hand salary is the monthly remuneration received by the employee after deducting taxes, PF, gratuity, and other such items. Candidates will receive bonuses, and their BHEL Engineer Trainee salary will increase yearly.
- During the training period, the basic pay will be Rs 50,000/- on the pay scale of Rs 50,000-1,60,000/-.
- Following successful completion of training, trainees will be hired as Engineers/Executives on a pay scale of Rs 60,000-1,80,000/-, with a base pay of Rs 60,000/-.
- After completing the probation period, the candidates will be eligible for raises.
BHEL Engineer Executive Trainee Perks, Allowances and Additional Benefits
Many candidates choose a job in the government sector because it is a safe job with many perks and benefits. Many benefits are available to BHEL Engineer Trainees after their probation period. Some of the benefits and allowances are as follows:
- Paid holidays
- Government accommodation
- Transport facility or vehicle
- Increments and incentives
- Ample paternal and maternal leave
- Job training
- Medical facilities
- Fixed personal pay
- Professional development
- Leave and travel concession
- Health insurance
- Child safety
- Transportation Allowance
- Dearness Allowances
- House Rent Allowance
BHEL Engineer Executive Trainee Probation Period
The BHEL Engineer Trainee probation period in the government sector refers to the time required for an employee to transition from temporary to permanent status. During this time, the candidates are closely monitored because their superiors evaluate their performance and work ethic. If the candidates prove to be suitable during their probation period, they will be offered a permanent position in the company.
- Candidates must perform exceptionally well in order to be considered for this position.
- The probation period for the BHEL Engineer Trainee position is usually two years.
- After their probation period has ended, the candidates will be able to enjoy all of the job’s perks and benefits.
BHEL Engineer Executive Trainee Job Profile 2021
As a BHEL Engineer Trainee, you will be in charge of the following duties. Once the positions have been assigned, qualified candidates will be informed and detailed about the specific job profile. Shortlisted applicants will be evaluated on their performance in the following tasks, according to the BHEL Engineer Trainee job profile:
- Engineer Trainee duties include attending meetings and conducting desktop research.
- He/she is in charge of conducting field research, as well as performing all practical and administrative duties as assigned by the supervisor. He/she must travel to other sites as needed, assisting on projects, making suggestions for improvement, and writing reports.
Hope you found this article on BHEL Engineer Executive Trainee Salary informative.
BHEL Engineer Executive Trainee Salary FAQs
No, the BHEL Engineer Trainee Job Profile has a two-year probation period.
The candidate’s performance determines his or her advancement in the BHEL Engineer Trainee Salary position. As with any government job, having more experience and knowledge entitles the candidate to raises and promotions.
The Pay Matrix is a salary determination system based on the 7th Pay Commission.
Allowances for the BHEL Engineer Trainee position include dearness allowances, house rent allowances, medical allowances, and refreshment allowances.
The BHEL Engineer Trainee salary slip includes information such as the month’s salary, allowances, deductions, and so on.