AP Inter Hall Ticket – Know The Steps To Download Your Call Letter!
The wait of the students for the AP Intermediate Hall Ticket is now over. The Board of Intermediate Examination (BIE) has released the official notification of the AP Inter 1st year admit card and AP Inter 2nd year admit card. Students can now download their call letters to appear in the examination. Read this article carefully to know all the important details like important documents to carry in the examination hall and details to check on the AP Inter Hall Ticket.
- Candidates can download the AP Hall Ticket from 23rd April 2022 onwards.
- Candidates have to know the steps to download the AP Intermediate Hall Ticket.
- Candidates have to remember their registration number, date of birth, etc to download the admit card.
|Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education (BIEAP)
|AP Intermediate Public Examinations
|1st Year: 6th May to 23rd May
2nd Year: 7th May to 24th May
|9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
|Release Date of Admit Card
|23rd April 2022
- How to Download AP Inter 1st Year Admit Card or AP Inter 2nd Year Admit Card?
- Information To Be Mentioned The AP Inter Hall Ticket
- Important Documents To Be Carried Along With The AP Inter Hall Ticket
- Key Points To Remember For The AP Inter Hall Ticket
Download the AP Inter Hall Ticket Official Notification PDF!
How to Download AP Inter 1st Year Admit Card or AP Inter 2nd Year Admit Card?
The AP Inter 1st year admit card and AP Inter 2nd year admit card have been announced by the AP government. Students can download their hall ticket through the following mentioned steps:
Step 1: Candidates have to first go to the official website of APBIE.
Step 2: Then, they have to log in with the correct credentials like their name, registration number, roll number, date of birth, etc.
Step 3: Find and click on the link that states AP Inter Hall Ticket.
Step 4: Fill out the necessary details in order to download the admit card.
Step 5: Download your hall ticket and keep a print copy of it before appearing at the examination center to avoid any inconvenience in the exam.
Download The AP Inter Exam Dates PDF.
Information To Be Mentioned The AP Inter Hall Ticket
There is some specific and important information that a candidate needs to check carefully in his/her admit card. These informations are as follows:
- Candidate’s Name
- Guardian’s Name
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Address of the Venue
- Time of the examination
- Space for candidate’s signature
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Guidelines of the examination
Important Documents To Be Carried Along With The AP Inter Hall Ticket
It is mandatory for the students to carry some required documents along with their admit card at the time of examination. To avoid any inconvenience, make sure to keep all these documents with you:
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Voter ID/Driving Licence, etc,)
- Recent Photograph
- Copy of the Identity Proof (if required)
Key Points To Remember For The AP Inter Hall Ticket
There are some key points that a candidate should remember regarding the AP Intermediate Hall Ticket. These points are as follows:
- Candidates have to check all the details mentioned in the admit card carefully before the examination. It is necessary for them to ensure that their hall ticket has no error/issue.
- Name and date of birth should be mentioned on the admit card correctly.
- It is mandatory to take a print copy of your admit card with you at the examination center.
- It is also important for the candidates to check their admit cards and ensure that no forged information is mentioned in the hall ticket.
We hope that this article provides you the useful information regarding the AP Inter 1st year admit card and AP Inter 2nd year admit card. In case, you have any queries related to the AP Inter Hall Ticket, you can directly connect with us.
Students can download the AP Intermediate Hall Ticket from 23rd April 2022 onwards.
The 1st year AP Inter exam will be from 6th May to 23rd May 2022.
The AP Inter 2nd year exam will be from 7th May to 24th May 2022.
Some information that needs to be mentioned in the AP Inter 1st year admit card and AP Inter 2nd year admit card are: Candidate’s name, registration number, roll number, gender, date of birth, etc.
You can download the AP Intermediate Hall Ticket from the official portal of APBIE.