UPTET Notification 2022 is to Release Soon! Know Eligibility, Application Process, Age Limit and More!
UPTET Recruitment is a state-level exam which is organised by Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB). The exam is held once a year for the recruitment of School teachers all over the state of Uttar Pradesh. UPTET Notification 2022 is going to be issued soon by the UPBEB on its official website updeled.gov.in. Through this recruitment drive, the exam will be conducted for Primary and Upper Primary Post of Teachers in different schools in Uttar Pradesh.
Candidates can find all the detailed information about the upcoming UPTET Recruitment 2022 in the officially released UPTET Notification 2022. As it holds all the essential data such as eligibility criteria, age limit, syllabus, exam pattern, online application form, and more. The candidates can wait for the UPTET 2022 notification latest news very keenly for the upcoming events. In this article, we will share all the updated and pertinent information for the aspirants regarding the UPTET Recruitment 2022.
UPTET Notification 2022 Details
As per the UPTET Official Notification, The Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Exam schedules are going to be released soon. Candidates can apply as the notification releases. They can also go to the official site for UPTET 2022 Notification PDF Download as it may help to understand better. The exam will be held offline via conventional pen and paper mode. For further information, you can refer to the following table.
|Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test
|Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB)
|UPTET Notification 2022 Out
|To be announced soon
|Start date for application
|To be announced
|Last date for submission of the forms
|To be announced
UPTET 2022 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are different for the applicants appearing for Paper-1 and Paper-2. Candidates must download UPTET 2022 Notification PDF to know in detail about the upcoming recruitment before applying. Here, we have provided some information for Primary & Upper Primary Teachers.
Educational Qualification for Primary Teacher
- Aspirants of Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with a minimum of 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education can apply.
- Also, the candidates who are in the Final year of 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ final year of 2 years Diploma in Education (Special Education).
- The candidates with Graduation + B.Ed final year appearing & passed or Graduation, qualified or appearing in the final year of 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education can apply.
Educational Qualification for Upper Primary Teacher
- Graduation, qualified or appearing in the final year of 2 Years Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Graduation with at least 45% marks, qualified or appearing in 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE.
- Graduation with at least 50% marks, qualified or appearing in 1 year B.Ed.
- Graduation with a minimum of 50% marks, qualified or appearing in 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
- Senior Secondary with minimum 50% marks, qualified or appearing in the final year of 4 years B.El.Ed.
- Senior Secondary with minimum 50% marks, qualified or appearing in the final year of 4 years B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed.
The age limit is given category-wise in the following table for all the candidates.
UPTET 2022 Recruitment Application Fee
UPTET 2022 Exam Application Fee is different for each category as follows. Candidates can refer to the UPTET Notification 2022 for more detailed information.
|Differently Abled Person
UPTET 2022 Exam: Steps to Apply
UPBEB will activate the application online link soon for the upcoming UPTET exam. Candidates can check out these steps to apply online.
- Browse the official website of UPTET at updeled.gov.in.
- Here you can find the link “UPTET 2022”/Apply For UPTET 2022.
- Click on that link to apply.
- Enter the required details such as name, date of birth, gender, address and more.
- Now, cross-check all the registration details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- After that, you can pay the application fee.
- The application process will be done.
- Finally, you can save the final submission page and take out the printout for future reference.
UPTET Notification 2022 FAQs
The official UPTET Notification 2022 will be released soon for the upcoming recruitment.
You can go to the official site to apply for the UPTET Recruitment 2022 at updeled.gov.in.
The maximum age limit is different for every category, you can refer to this article to know more about it.
Yes, after the official announcement for recruitment, you can download the UPTET 2022 Notification PDF from its official website.
Candidates will have to provide their personal details such as name, date of birth, gender, and address along with the scanned photo and signature to apply for this exam.