The Covid-19 pandemic hit the health sector badly. The surge of a large number of cases in few span of time calls for a large number of workers the in health department. To cope with the current scenario Tamilnadu MRB come with a large number of vacancies in TN MRB. The selected eligible candidates will get the opportunity to build a carrier in the health sector at reputed institutions like TN MRB
- Candidates can get an estimate of the cut-off for 2022 with the help of previous years’ cut-off.
- The candidates can also find a stepwise process to download the official cut-off.
- Go through the entire article to get information regarding the factors affecting, download procedure, and the previous year’s TN MRB Cut Off.
- Also, get a free PDF link mentioned below for offline reference.
Download TN MRB Cut Off 2020 PDF
How to download the TN MRB Cut Off 2019?
The TN MRB Cut Off was released with the marks of shortlisted candidates. Candidates can find their names along with scores on the official website. Given below are the steps to download the Cut Off marks.
Check the Official TN MRB Cut Off 2019 here
Step 1: Go to the official website of TN MRB
Step 2: Select the Result section among the different sections
Step 3: Click on the List of the candidates selected… for finding name and score in the list
Step 4: Click on the Cut Off marks for the post of Nurse and Assistant Surgeon for finding cut off for corresponding phases
Factors affecting the Cut Off of TN MRB 2022
There are several factors that affect the cut-off of every exam. Given below are some of the reasons behind fluctuating cut-off of TN MRB every year.
- Number of Applicants: As the number of applicants increased, the cut-off was higher and vice versa.
- Vacancy released by TN MRB: If the TN MRB releases a huge number of seats, the cut-offs are usually low but the vacancy releases are less and very specific, the cut-offs are higher. But this year Vacancies are in large number due to health crisis, so cut off will be less.
- Difficulty Level of Examination: If the examination is difficult, the cut-offs are usually low, but if the examination is easy to a moderate level, the cut-offs are expected to be higher.
TN MRB Previous Year Cut-Off Marks
Candidates can go through the previous year’s cut-off to get an idea about this year’s cut-off trends and can better analyze the 2022 cut-off also.
Nurses 2019 Cut-off (Marks out of 100)
|Category||Phase I||Phase II||For contract basis for 6 months|
|MBC and DNC||63.00||61.00||59.00|
Assistant Surgeon 2018 Cut-Off (Marks Out of 100)
|Category||Phase I||Phase II||Phase III|
|MBC & DNC||51.50||48.50||47.00|
TN MRB Cut-Off 2022 FAQs
Cut-Off marks means minimum marks need to secure by the candidates in order to get selected in TN MRB.
TN MRB stands for Tamilnadu Medical Recruiting Board.
Candidates need to score between 50-63 marks out of 100
Candidates need to score between 40-50 marks out of 100.
Generally Cut-off of TN MRB declared in three phases.