South Indian Bank Clerk Exam 2022 Selection Process
The South Indian Bank has issued an advertisement for the recruitment of ‘Clerks’ via an online exam. If you meet the qualifications, you will be hired as a Clerk in one of the South Indian Bank branches for a 6-month probationary period.
- The position is referred to as ‘probationary’ since your final confirmation of employment will be contingent on your acceptable performance throughout your probationary time at the bank.
- Selection Process Contain two-stage First- Online Exam and second Interview round.
To get more about the eligibility criterion, selection procedure, application process, and other details, read this post on South Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment 2022.
Exam Pattern & Selection Process for SIB Clerks in 2022
The selection process for South Indian Bank Clerks is divided into two stages: an online test and a personal interview. You will be required to attend a Personal Interview after passing the Online Exam. Your ultimate decision is based on how well you perform in the interview. To learn more about the South Indian Bank Clerk Selection Process and Exam Pattern, see the table below.
|Test||No. of Qs||Max Marks||Medium of Exam||Time|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50||Only English||40 minutes|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||50||Only English||20 minutes|
|English Language||40||50||Only English||40 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||40||50||Only English||40 minutes|
- As a penalty for incorrect answers, a quarter of the marks awarded to a question is deducted.
- To be considered for the interview, you must first pass the online test.
- Personal interviews will be used to make the ultimate decision.
South Indian Bank Interview Process 2022
The selection procedure for South Indian Clerk 2022 will be separated into two stages:
- Online Test
- Personal Interview.
Participants will be picked depending on how well they perform on the online test. After clearing the online test, candidates will be contacted for a personal interview. The results of the online test and the personal interview will be used to make the final choice.
Strategy for South Indian Bank Clerk Preparation in 2022
- To stay current with the news and increase their General Awareness score, candidates should read newspapers and pay attention to the year’s highlights. Candidates can get daily GK and Current Affairs updates.
- Read as many books as you can to expand your English vocabulary and fluency. This will help the candidate do well in both the descriptive text and the group discussions.
- Solve simulated SIB Clerk exams to get a sense of the amount of preparation required.
- “Practice is the Key to Success” can assist you in managing your time, understanding question patterns, and becoming accustomed to them.
- All authenticated copies and original documents must be kept in a waterproof folder for candidates who are summoned for an interview. Also, make a good meal.
- To be considered for the position, candidates must have at least two years of experience.
- The board, on the other hand, has issued a notification for freshmen.
South Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment Number of Attempts
SIB did not indicate anything about the number of attempts an applicant can make in the prior year’s announcement. You are eligible for the job if you are between the ages of 18 and 65 and meet the other SIB Clerk eligibility requirements.
SIB Clerk Probation Period
Once you’ve been chosen, you’ll have a six-month probationary term. Final confirmation will be contingent on good performance throughout the probationary period.
SIB Clerk FAQs 2022
Only SC/ST candidates are eligible for the age reduction.
It is made up of two steps: an online test and a personal interview.
Candidates must have received a minimum of 60% in grades X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC, and Graduation.
Candidates must have completed grades X, XII, and XII, as well as graduation.
You must achieve a minimum of 60% in 10/12 and graduation.