Republic Day Parade 2023 Tickets- Know the steps to Buy the Tickets Online & Offline
Republic Day Parade 2023 Tickets: Every year on January 26th, India celebrates its Republic Day. This year, India will celebrate its 74th Republic Day on the newly renovated Central Vista Avenue. For the first time this year, all invites will be sent via online medium to all dignitaries and guests, emphasising the Digital India drive. The general public will also be able to participate in the celebration, republic day speech. According to defence ministry officials, the Central Government has made approximately 32,000 tickets available for general public purchase online. This article will include information related to online and offline Republic Day Parade 2023 Tickets, Tickets Price, Parade timings, & Republic day Parade Guidelines.
Check out AMRITPEX-2023 Music and Dance Quiz!
Republic Day Parade 2023 Tickets Overview
|Republic day parade||26th January|
|Timing||10.30 am onwards|
|Duration of the ceremony||90 Minutes|
|Offline counters for tickets||1. Pragati Maidan (Gate No 1)|
2. Jantar Mantar (Near Main Gate)
3. Sena Bhawan (Gate No 2)
4. Parliament House Reception Office, ( a special counter only for the Members of Parliament)
How to Book Republic Day Parade 2023 Tickets Online?
The general public will be able to purchase tickets for Republic Day via the Ministry of Defence’s portal. The tickets are available online every day at 9 a.m. on the official website. To book online tickets, follow these steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website and register for an account. Fill in the requested information, such as your name, father’s or husband’s name, date of birth, registered mobile number, and permanent address.
Step 2: Select the REGISTER tab. An OTP will be sent to your phone; enter it.
Step 3: Decide which event you want to attend. There are several options, including FDR – Republic Day Parade, Republic Day Parade, Beating the Retreat Rehearsal, Beating the Retreat – FDR, and Beating the Retreat Ceremony. The website will display the various types of tickets and the number of tickets available at the time, as well as the cost and enclosures.
Step 4: Fill in the information for all attendees and upload identification proof. All users must present an ID verification with their full address or their tickets will be cancelled. Aadhar cards, licences, passports, and voter identification cards are all acceptable. The files to be uploaded should be larger than 1 MB and in.png or .jpg format.
Step 5: Finish the process by making a payment.
Step 6: Purchase your Republic Day Parade tickets.
It should be noted that each account can only have one contact number that can be used to book a total of ten tickets.
How to Buy Offline Republic Day Parade 2023 Tickets?
Tickets can also be purchased at selected offline counters in addition to online booking. Tickets are on sale from January 7 to January 25. The following are the offline counters for the Republic Day Parade:
- Pragati Maidan (Gate no. 1)
- Jantar Mantar ( Near Main Gate)
- Sena Bhavan ( Gate no. 2)
- Parliament House Reception Office, a special counter reserved exclusively for Members of Parliament The counters will be open every day except January 23 due to a full dress rehearsal. The hours are 10:00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Republic Day Parade Tickets Fee 2023
The Republic Day Parade 2023 Tickets come in the following denominations:
- Rs 20/-
- Rs 100/-
- Rs 500/-
Republic Day Parade 2023 Tickets Timings
Tickets for Republic Day Parade 2023 will be available for purchase in the morning (10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.) and afternoon (02:00 pm – 04:30 pm).
Republic Day Parade Guidelines
Check out the Republic Day Parade Guidelines here:
- Children over the age of five may only accompany their parents if they have a valid ticket.
- Ticket holders are expected to be seated by 9 a.m. and will not leave until the president, vice president, and prime minister have left.
- Bags, briefcases, eatables, radios, pagers, tape recorders, cameras, binoculars, digital diaries, power banks, mobile chargers, headphones, i-pad, laptops, wireless communication gadgets, etc., remote-controlled car lock keys, firearms, ammunition, thermos flasks, water bottles, cigarettes, matchsticks, or anything flammable or sharp-edged are not permitted.
- The Republic Day Parade this year will include several new events, including tribal dance performances, horse shows, martial arts competitions, and more. This year’s event will also include India’s largest-ever drone show, with 3500 Made in India drones lighting up the sky over Raisina Hill. The parade’s chief guest this year is Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi.
Hope you found this article on the Republic Day Parade 2023 Tickets helpful.
Republic Day Parade 2023 Tickets FAQs
You can buy tickets for the Republic Day parade from the online portal at www.aamantran.mod.gov.in.
The cost of a ticket ranges between ₹20 and ₹500.
Egypt’s President Abdel-Fattah el-Sisi will be the chief guest at New Delhi’s Republic Day 2023 celebrations.
The prohibited list shared by Delhi Police for the Republic Day Parade 2023 does not include mobile phones. Digital diaries, palm-top computers, and the iPad, on the other hand, are clearly prohibited.
This year’s theme for India’s Republic Day 2023 is “Jan Bhagidari” (common people participation).