Police Verification Form MP: Documents Required and Steps to Apply
Police Verification Form MP employees is required when an individual wants to apply for a job at a government or private organization. It is a testimony to that individual’s clean character and past actions. The organization at which one is applying for a job needs to check whether the applicant is a convict or has corrupt records for security reasons.
Residents of Madhya Pradesh can apply for a Character Certificate by filling out the MP Police Verification Form online. The form is available on the MP Police Citizen Portal. A user can easily access the website, register himself/herself and carry out the necessary formalities. The website is user-friendly and the citizen services offered are fairly simple to apply for.
- Individuals can apply for a Police Verification Form MP by filling out an online application form.
- Firstly, the user has to register himself on the MP Police Citizen Portal.
- Thereafter, the user will have to fill out a form containing his personal details, address details, and witness details. The user will also have to upload the scanned copies of required documents and e-challan receipt.
Police Verification Form MP: Documents Required
The documents required for filling the Madhya Pradesh Police Verification Form are given below. Scanned copies of the required documents should be uploaded. Applicants are required to scrutinize the documented details and make sure that they are legitimate. In case the details are found to be wrong, action may be taken against the applicant for providing false information.
- Recent Passport Sized Photograph
- SSC/HSC certificate, or birth certificate as evidence of age
- ID proof (PAN card, driving license, voter card, student card)
- Proof of address (ration card, electricity bill, telephone bill, aadhar card, passport, a letter from society)
Check other major Exam-related details below!
|KTET Answer Key 2022||TS TET Result 2022||UPTET Result|
|OSTET Exam Result||West Bengal Primary Teacher Recruitment 2022||South Indian Bank PO Result 2022|
Steps to Apply for Character Verification
Applicants can follow some simple steps given below to apply for the Character Verification.
Step 1. Visit the MP Police Citizen Portal.
Step 2. A login page will appear. Click on ‘New Registration’.
Step 3. Enter the required information, login id, and password and click on ‘Submit’. You are now officially registered on the MP Police Citizen Portal.
Step 4. Log in with your credentials and click on ‘Character Verification’ under the Citizen Services head.
Step 5. Now enter your personal details, and address details, and upload the required documents to verify the information entered before.
Step 6. Thereafter enter the witness details and upload the e-receipt of the challan paid. Click on ‘Submit’.
Applicants can download the filled MP Police Verification Form pdf for future reference. This can be done so in the same manner as applying for it. The user has to choose the ‘Download the application form’ option for it. The MP Police Verification pdf can be downloaded after the verification process. Applicants can download the Pdf on the Citizen Portal Police Verification MP.
MP Police Verification Form: Application Fee
The applicant has to pay a nominal fee to apply for the Character Verification. The amount an individual has to pay for filling out the application form depends on whether the applicant falls below the poverty threshold or not. The application fee has to be paid in favor of the State Treasury (Fee Fine and Forfeitures).
- A BPL Cardholder applicant shall not be charged for the certificate.
- If the case is associated with one police station, the application fee will be 100 INR.
- If the case is associated with more than one police station, the application fee will be 200 INR.
- If the case is associated with more than one district, the application fee will be 400 INR.
FAQs on Madhya Pradesh Police Verification Form
A. You can apply for the Character Certificate in Madhya Pradesh by applying for it on the MP Police Citizen Portal.
A. The documents required for the Madhya Pradesh Police Verification Form include a Recent Passport Sized Photograph, Birth Certificate as evidence of age, ID proof (PAN card, driving license, election card, student card), and a Proof of address (ration card, electricity bill, telephone bill, aadhar card, passport, a letter from society).
A. To fill the form, the applicant has to visit the MP Police Citizen Portal and log in with his/her credentials after which he/she can apply for the character verification.
A. The application fee for filing the form can be paid through the MP Police Verification challan online in the favor of the State Treasury (Fee Fine and Forfeitures).
A. The Madhya Pradesh Police Verification Form asks for the personal details, address details, and witness details of the applicant.