Nabard Grade A previous year paper – Download the papers now!
The official announcement for the position of Grade “A” assistant manager has been released by the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD). The papers from the previous year aid in effective exam preparation. Before taking the exam, candidates must practice and prepare using at least one set of the previous year’s questions. Candidates who want to join the prestigious organization have a golden opportunity with this exam. You can improve your exam preparation and comprehension of the NABARD Grade A question pattern by working through the NABARD Grade A previous year’s question papers.
- When trying to understand the kinds of questions that will be on the exam, previous years’ questions are important.
- An in-depth overview of the sections of the syllabus that a candidate should concentrate on for the upcoming exams is provided by questions from previous years.
- It provides a brief breakdown of the percentage of static questions (subject knowledge) and the percentage of questions based on current events.
Also check Nabard grade A eligibility
Advantages of solving Nabard Grade A previous year paper
Candidates must practice with the assistance of NABARD Grade A Previous Year Question Papers in order to strengthen their preparation. Some advantages of attempting to solve the NABARD Grade A Previous Year Question Paper are listed below:
- It familiarizes a candidate with the precise exam format.
- The NABARD Grade A Previous Year Paper will help candidates become accustomed to the types of questions that will be asked on the exam.
- You can identify your areas of strength and weakness with the help of the NABARD Grade A Previous Year Paper.
- It aids in your mental preparation for the exam’s level of difficulty.
- It can assist you in realizing how to modify your approach to preparation.
- You can gauge your level of preparation for the test using NABARD Grade A previous year papers.
NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment Notification Check.
Nabard Grade A previous year paper
The NABARD Grade A Previous Years Papers with Answers are provided below in a table. Try the Papers to learn more about the questions asked and the level of difficulty so you can work upon the strategy to improve your NABARD Grade A Exam preparation.
|No.||NABARD Grade A Previous Years Papers||Download questions & answers|
|1||NABARD Grade A English||Click here|
|2||NABARD Grade A Hindi||Click here|
|3||NABARD Grade A Answer key||Click here|
NABARD Grade A Exam pattern 2022
|Sr.No.||Name of the Test||No. of Qs.||MaxMarks|
|7||Eco & Soc. Issues (with focus on Rural India)||40||40|
|8||Agriculture & Rural Development with Emphasis on Rural India||40||40|
FAQs on NABARD Grade A previous year papers
A bachelor’s degree or an equivalent is required for Indian applicants who are at least 21 years old.
The NABARD Grade A exam has a Moderate to Difficulty level, so you can pass it with great strategy and preparation.
Yes, for each incorrect answer, a quarter of a point or 1/4 will be deducted.
The NABARD Grade A Previous Year Question Paper can be downloaded from the attached link provided above in the post.
Yes, working through old test questions will help you understand the NABARD pattern for test difficulty.