Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana 2022 – Check the Benefits, Application and Get a Free Smartphone!
The Central and State government is rapidly moving towards digitization so that citizens can get the benefit of all digital services. Multiple schemes are announced by the government every now and then. One such important scheme has recently been launched by the Chief Minister of Rajasthan, Shri. Ashok Gehlot in the State budget. In Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana, women registered under this yojana shall be given a free smartphone and free internet connectivity for 3 years. Keep reading this article to get all the information about Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana!!
- Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana 2022 – Overview
- Benefits of registering for Chief Minister Digital Service Scheme Rajasthan 2022
- Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana – Free Smartphone Scheme
- Documents Required for Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana
- Online Registration Process for Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana
- Steps for viewing the Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana beneficiary list
Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana 2022 – Overview
|Name of Yojna/ Scheme||Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana (MDSY)|
|Launched By||Shri. Ashok Gehlot|
|Beneficiaries||Women of Rajasthan|
|Objectives of Scheme||To provide free smartphones and internet connection for the employment and education of women|
Benefits of registering for Chief Minister Digital Service Scheme Rajasthan 2022
- Free smartphone with internet facility for 3 years is distributed to a women.
- Women shall be kept informed about the latest beneficial schemes being run by the government for women.
- 20,000 women are expected to be employed after implementing work from home initiative and 1 crore 33 lakh women shall be provided free smartphones.
- No fee to be paid by women to get the free smartphone.
Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana – Free Smartphone Scheme
- The woman should be a native of Rajasthan and not of any other state.
- Only the female head of Chiranjeevi families can avail the benefits of this yojna.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be less than 2 lakhs.
- To take advantage of free smartphones, it is necessary for a woman to have a Jan Aadhar card.
Documents Required for Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana
To avail the benefits of the Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Digital Yojna the following documents are required for the registration-
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Passport size photograph
- Birth/ Age proof certificate
- Income certificate
- Residence certificate
- Contact details (mobile number and email address)
Online Registration Process for Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana
All the eligible and interested candidates who want to register themselves under the Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Digital Yojna launched by Shri Ashok Gehlot must follow below mentioned steps for the online registration process.
Step 1: Firstly, visit the official website of rajasthan.gov.in.
Step 2: Thereafter, select the Schemes option.
Step 3: Now, select the “registration” option on the next page that appears.
Step 4: After that, carefully fill out all of the required information, such as your name, family income, and so on.
Step 5: Click submit once all the required details have been properly filled.
Step 6: Lastly, do not forget to save the registration number.
Steps for viewing the Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana beneficiary list
Once the online registration has been duly completed, the applicant is required to check the Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana beneficiary list to avail the smartphone and other benefits of the scheme. Steps to be followed are-
Step 1: Go to the official website of Mukhyamantri Digital Seva Yojana,i.e.,rajasthan.gov.in
Step 2: On the website homepage, select the option to view the status of the registration.
Step 3: The screen will display the Registration Status page.
Step 4: The applicant has to enter their Janadhar number.
Step 5: Thereafter, click on the search option given on the page.
Step 6: Applicant’s name, their father’s name, and their eligibility status will be displayed.
If there is “YES” mentioned in front of eligibility status of the applicant then they are eligible to avail the benefits of the scheme.
Know more about Rajasthan Government Schemes 2022 here
The Chief Minister of Rajasthan, Shri. Ashok Gehlot initiated the Chief Minister Digital Service Scheme 2022 in the state budget of Rajasthan.
The female head of Chiranjeevi family who is also a permanent resident of the State Rajasthan is eligible.
The main objective of the scheme is to empower women by providing them education and employment opportunities.
Yes, the applicants are firstly required to register themselves in the Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana beneficiary list.
No, the beneficiary need not pay anything to get the free smartphone and free internet facility. It is absolutely free of cost.