Karnataka TET (KARTET) Recruitment 2022 Admit Card here!
The Karnataka School Education Board (KSEB) recruits job aspirants for the test of Teacher Eligibility Test. The aspirants need to download the admit card prior to the examination. The admit card is one of the most important documents in the hiring process.
- The Admit Card is not released yet for the year of 2022 but it is expected to be released in the month of August 2022.
- The candidates need to carry an admit card to the examination center for verification
- The admit card holds important information about the candidate’s Names, Roll numbers, Exam Center, etc.
- Karnataka TET (KARTET) Admit Card to know more details about it
- How to Download Karnataka TET (KARTET) Admit Card 2022?
- Things to Remember while Downloading Karnataka TET (KARTET) Admit Card 2022!
- Details Mentioned on Karnataka TET (KARTET) Admit Card 2022!
- Document Required Along with Karnataka TET (KARTET) Admit Card 2022!
- What not to be Carry in The Karnataka TET (KARTET) Examination 2022?
- Karnataka TET (KARTET) Examination Center 2022!
- Karnataka TET (KARTET) Admit Card 2022 FAQs
Karnataka TET (KARTET) Admit Card to know more details about it
|Exam Events||Dates & Details|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Karnataka School Education Board (KSEB)|
|Name of the Post||Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test (KARTET)|
|Admit Card Release Date||August 2022 (Expected)|
|Last Date to Download the Admit Card||August 2022 (Expected)|
|Examination Date||September 2022 (Expected)|
|Official Website||Official Website|
How to Download Karnataka TET (KARTET) Admit Card 2022?
Downloading the admit card is one of the most important steps in the recruitment process. It is the most important document. Make sure to download the admit card on time and take a printout and also download it in soft copy for future reference. The following steps are mentioned below to download the admit card.
Step 1: Go to the Link for Admit Card and download it.
Step 2: Enter your Application Number and Date of Birth (DOB).
Step 3: Click the Download button and Admit card will appear on your computer display.
Step 4: Take a Print-out on an A4 size sheet.
Step 5: Download and save it as a PDF for future reference.
Things to Remember while Downloading Karnataka TET (KARTET) Admit Card 2022!
While downloading the admit card, candidates must keep some points in mind to avoid any troubles.
Step 1: Log in with your credentials i.e Application Number & Date of Birth (DOB).
Step 2: Candidates must check that they have a Strong & Stable Internet Connection.
Step 3: A clean A4-size white printable sheet.
Step 4: When you download your Admit card please save it also in soft copy for future reference.
Details Mentioned on Karnataka TET (KARTET) Admit Card 2022!
As Admit cards are one of the most important documents required at the time of the exam, we advise candidates to safely keep the admit card. Here are all the details mentioned in the Karnataka TET (KARTET) call letter. Applicants must go through all the details after downloading it.
- Name of Candidate
- Application Number & Roll Number
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Candidate Signature & Photograph
- Address of Examination Centre
- Category of Candidate (General/SC/ST/OBC)
- Examination Date & Timing
- Slot of Examination
- Father’s & Mother’s Name
- Duration of Examination
- Applicant’s Signature/ Thumb Impression of the applicant
- Important Instruction/Guideline for a candidate
Document Required Along with Karnataka TET (KARTET) Admit Card 2022!
Candidates to attempt the Karnataka TET (KARTET) Exam, are required to carry the original documents. Any valid I.D proof list below
- Voter ID, Pan Card, Passport, Driving Licence & Aadhar Card.
- Karnataka TET Admit Card Photocopies
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth certificate SSLC/ Std. 10th Certificate)
- Two Recent Photograph (Not to be old then 3 Month)
- Wearing Proper Mask & Gloves
- Personal Transparent Water bottle
- Persona Hand Sanitizer (50 Ml)
What not to be Carry in The Karnataka TET (KARTET) Examination 2022?
Candidates need to know about what they do not carry in Karnataka TET (KARTET) Examination 2022. The list is as follow
- Equipment like Phone, Smartwatch, Pendrive, Bluetooth device, Calculator, Headphone, Sim-Card, etc.
- Written paper or material & Printed paper.
- Candidates also do not carry a Pen in the Examination Hall.
- All other things are mentioned on the Karnataka TET (KARTET) Admit Card 2022.
Karnataka TET (KARTET) Examination Center 2022!
Candidates can refer to the list below to know the detailed list of KARTET Exam Venues and their center codes given below.
|Karnataka TET (KARTET) Examination Center|
Karnataka TET (KARTET) Admit Card 2022 FAQs
The Karnataka TET (KARTET) Admit Card is expected to be released in the month of August 2022.
Candidates’ personal information, examination details, examination center & code, and instruction & guidelines are mentioned on the admit card.
Applicants can download the admit card by logging into the sanctioned website.
Along with a KARTET Admit Card, you need to carry Original I.D Proof 2 Recent Passport type Photograph and other details mentioned above this article.
The Karnataka TET (KARTET) is expected to be held in the month of August 2022.