Check out Indian Dance Forms Quiz by MyGov Manipur Answers Here!
Indian Dance Forms Quiz by MyGov Manipur: India is a vast country with numerous states and union territories, each with their own distinct dance styles. Several dance forms are commemorated and performed in various forms throughout the year in various parts of India. Our country has a rich cultural heritage and traditions, and our dances reflect this. This article will provide 100% correct answers to MyGov Manipur’s Indian Dance Forms Quiz.
“Indian Dance Forms Quiz by MyGov Manipur” is an initiative of MyGov Manipur and the Department of Information Technology – Government of Manipur to celebrate our magnificent country’s rich cultural heritage through various dances celebrated and performed in India.
- Take the online Indian Dance Forms Quiz BY MYGOV MANIPUR to test your knowledge of India’s various dance forms.
- The quiz will be held from December 15 to January 15, 2022.
- All participants will receive a “Certificate of Participation” via e-mail.
- The top three winners will each receive a cash prize of Rs. 1000.
Check out MyGov Veer Baal Diwas Quiz Answers here!
Indian Dance Forms Quiz by MyGov Manipur Answers Overview
Below is given the Indian Dance Forms Quiz by MyGov Manipur Answers Overview 2022:
|Quiz Name||Indian Dance Forms Quiz by MyGov Manipur|
|Mode of language||English|
|Start date||15th December 2022|
|End Date||15th January 2022|
|Number of questions asked||5|
|Time allotted||60 seconds|
|Rewards||E-certificate and ₹1000 Cash reward|
|Quiz link portal||quiz.mygov.in|
Indian Dance Forms Quiz by MyGov Manipur Answers
Check out the answers of the Indian Dance Forms Quiz by MyGov Manipur:
Which dance of Goa has performers holding earthen oil lamps in their hands?
- Lamp dance
- Dekhni dance
- Godhe Modni
- Fugdi dance
Which Manipuri King was in reign when the first Manipuri Raas Leela was performed?
- Maharaj Chourjit
- Maharaj Bhagyachandra
- Maharaj Marjit
- Maharaj Chandrakirti
Which dance form of Jammu and Kashmir is commonly performed during weddings?
- Rouf dance
- Bacha Nagma
- Kud dance
Pongal is the main festival celebrated widely in which state of India?
- Tamil Nadu
Which of the following Classical dance and their respective states are paired wrong?
- Kerala – Lavani
- Manipur – Ras Leela
- Gujarat – Garba
- Mizoram – Cheraw
Indian Dance Forms Quiz by MyGov Manipur Terms and Conditions
Check out the below mentioned terms and conditions before attempting the quiz.
- The Department of Information Technology, Government of Manipur, is organising the Indian Dance Forms Quiz by MyGov Manipur. The entire quiz will last 1 minute (60 seconds), during which a maximum of 5 questions can be answered.
- The quiz is open to all Indian citizens.
- Anyone who wishes to take the quiz must provide his or her name, date of birth, correspondence address, email address, and mobile number. By submitting your contact information, you agree that it will be used solely for the purposes of the Quiz.
- Each quiz participant will receive an e-certificate for their efforts.
- The top three winners will be determined by the time it takes to complete the quiz with all correct answers in the shortest amount of time.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the organisers reserve the right to modify or cancel the Quiz at any time. To avoid ambiguity, this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- The use of any unfair/spurious means/misconduct, including but not limited to impersonation, double participation, and so on, during the quiz will result in the participation being declared null and void and thus rejected. The quiz competition organisers or any agency acting on their behalf reserve the right in this regard.
- The Organizer’s decision on the Quiz is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding it.
- Employees who are directly or indirectly connected with the quiz’s organisation are not eligible to participate. Their immediate family members are also ineligible.
- There will be no negative marking for incorrect answers.
- The quiz can only be taken by one person. Multiple entries from the same entrant will be discarded.
- An entry cannot be withdrawn after it has been submitted.
- Participants can view their results immediately after completing the quiz.
- By participating in the Quiz, the Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions listed above.
- The laws of the Indian Judiciary will govern these Terms and Conditions.
Hope you found this article on the MyGov Indian Dance Forms Quiz helpful.