The Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) has recently released a total number of 500 vacant posts for the Assistant Manager. This is a great opportunity for candidates who want to have a bright or stable career in the banking sector. The IDBI assistant manager in hand salary for the selected candidates is lucrative along with additional perks and allowances. In this article, we are going to provide you with detailed information about the IDBI Assistant Manager Salary, job profile, and career growth of the IDBI Assistant Manager.
|IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Salary (Training Period – 9 months)||Rs. 2500/- per month|
|IDBI Assistant Manager Salary (Internship Period – 3 months)||Rs. 10,000/- per month|
|IDBI Assistant Manager Basic Pay||Rs. 36,000/- per month|
|IDBI Assistant Manager Max. Basic Pay||Rs. 63840/- per month|
|IDBI Assistant Manager Pay Scale||36000-1490(7) – 46430 – 1740 (2) – 49910 – 1990(7) – 63840 (17 years)|
|IDBI Assistant Manager Probation Period||1 year|
Check out the Karnataka Bank Clerk Salary Details in the linked article.
IDBI Assistant Manager Salary Structure Details
After the final selection, candidates have to serve a period of 1 year as a probation period. This period will be divided into 2 parts – 3 months internship and 9 months training period. After completing the probationary period, qualifying candidates will be recruited for the Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ posts with a handsome salary. Check out the below table to know more about the IDBI Assistant Manager Salary Breakup:
IDBI Assistant Manager Salary Breakup During Training/Internship Period
Candidates can check out the IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Salary Structure from the below table during their training or internship period:
|Training Period (9 months)||Rs. 2500/- per month|
|Internship Period (3 months)||Rs. 10,000/- per month|
IDBI Assistant Manager Salary Structure After the Training/Internship Period
Candidates will get a handsome salary after their training or internship period. Check out the details of the IDBI Assistant Manager In Hand Salary from the below table:
|Basic Pay||Rs. 36,000/- per month|
|Max. Basic Pay||Rs. 63840/- per month|
|Pay Scale||36000-1490(7) – 46430 – 1740 (2) – 49910 – 1990(7) – 63840 (17 years)|
You can also check out the South Indian Bank PO Salary and Job Description in the linked article.
IDBI Assistant Manager Job Profile
Candidates selected as an IDBI Bank Assistant Manager have to understand their role and responsibilities. Check out the below points to know about the IDBI Assistant Manager Job Profile:
- Lending Services to Customers: Selected candidates have to lend services to the customers at the primary level. These services include helping customers negotiate, loan services, close and manage high-value lending transactions, etc.
- Handling Clerical Jobs: The IDBI Assistant Manager is responsible for handling all types of clerical jobs. They also handle all types of withdrawals and deposits of cash.
- Creating Business: The Assistant Manager is responsible for promoting banking products and services. They are focused on creating business by selling insurance, opening new accounts, etc.
- Handling ATM Related Issues: One of the primary roles of the IDBI Assistant Manager includes handling ATM related issues and providing reliable solutions to the customers. The ATM services include new ATM card requests, PIN generation, block ATM, etc.
- Branch Specific Roles: The primary responsibilities of the Assistant Manager include the scaling of the branch operations. In small branches, the manager has to deal with various tasks such as sales, cash, and operations. While in a bigger branch, they have specific roles and responsibilities.
You can also check out the South Indian Bank Clerk Salary and Job Profile in the linked article.
Allowances Provided Along With IDBI Assistant Manager Salary
There are some additional perks and allowances provided to the candidates along with the salary. These additional benefits are provided in the below table:
|DA (Dearness Allowance)||The Dearness Allowance provided is around 46% of the basic salary but can be decreased or increased depending on the inflation rate.|
|Accommodation Allowance||IDBI provides accommodation allowances to its Assistant Manager. This facility is available in place of HRA (House Rent Allowance). The bank will give official convenience as rented accommodation.|
|Medical Allowance||IDBI also provides Medical Allowances to its Assistant Manager. A fixed amount is paid annually to meet the medical expenses.|
|Traveling Allowance||IDBI provides Traveling Allowance too. A fixed amount of TA (Traveling Allowance) is provided by the bank to the Assistant Managers to meet their daily travel costs.|
You can also check out the AP Grama Sachivalayam Job Profile and Salary in the linked article.
IDBI Assistant Manager Career Growth & Promotion
The Assistant Manager post of IDBI is of a Grade A rank. The person in this post has a wide opportunity for growth and promotion. The person is eligible for promotion to various senior posts such as:
- Manager (Grade B)
- IDBI Assistant Manager (Grade A)
- Assistant General Manager (Grade C)
- Assistant General Manager (Grade D)
- General Manager (Grade E)
- Chief General Manager (Grade F)
- Deputy General Manager (Grade D)
- Executive Director
You can also check out the PSSSB Forest Guard Salary & Job Profile in the linked article.
We hope that you must have got all the useful information regarding the IDBI Assistant Manager Salary. In case, you have any queries regarding the IDBI Assistant Manager Salary Slip, feel free to connect with us. We would be happy to assist you in each phase of your journey to get the desired government job.
IDBI Assistant Manager Salary – FAQs
The basic pay of the IDBI Assistant Manager will be Rs. Rs. 36,000/- per month.
The time duration of the Internship will be of 3 months.
The IDBI Assistant Manager Salary Slip during the training period will be Rs. 2500/- per month.
The additional perks along with the IDBI Assistant Manager Salary Slip 2022 will include DA, Medical Aid, Travel Allowances, and Accommodation Allowances.
The candidates selected for the IDBI Assistant Manager have to serve a period of 1 year as a probationary period.