ESIC MTS Salary and Job Profile: The candidates who are successful in getting selected get a handsome amount of salary. The selected candidates can enjoy many benefits & and a lot of allowances, which we are discussing here in this article.
- The starting basic pay for Multi Tasking Staff is fixed at Rs. 18,000/-
- The Salary will be paid as per Paying Level 1 of the 7th pay commission
- In addition to the payment promised the applicants will also get various chances of promotion to upper levels through departmental systems.
- Candidates also enjoy various types of allowance like Dearness Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance (H.R.A), & Travel Allowance
ESIC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Salary Structure 2022
The candidate who successfully cracks the ESIC MTS Examination will get a chance to work as Multi Tasking Staff across the various states of India. Salary Structures are discussed below in the table.
|Central Pay Commission||7th Central Pay Commission|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 18,000/- to 56,900/-|
|Grade Pay||Rs. 2400/-|
|D.A. (Dearness Allowance)||7% Percent of Basic Pay|
|H.R.A. (House Rent Allowance)||10%-12% of Basic Pay|
|Travel Allowance||As per Govt. Rules|
|Gross ESIC MTS Salary||Rs. 19,000/- to 21,000/-|
|Deduction||PF ( 10% of Basic)NPS (10% of Basic + DA)Income Tax – As Per IT Act|
Check steps to download the ESIC MTS Admit Card here!
ESIC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Allowances 2022
In this vacancy of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) ESIC offers a good grade pay apart from that ESIC also offers great perks and Allowances to Selected Candidates. Read some important points about allowances below.
- D.A (Dearness Allowance)- D.A. is given by the ESIC, which is 7% of the Basic Pay.
- H.R.A (House Rent Allowance)- H.R.A is given to employees who are not having or living in their own house. Which is 10% to 12% of the Basic Pay.
- Travel Allowance- Travel is given to selected candidates If you need to travel from office to home. Travel Allowance is given As per Govt. Rules
Know detailed ESIC MTS Syllabus and Exam Pattern & start your exam preparation now
ESIC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Job Profile 2022
The roles & responsibilities of the employees under ESIC MTS have been mentioned below
- Diary and Dispatch work, movement of files, typing & codifying, and other routine work of the branch.
- Maintaining files and registers related to branch or section
- Carrying of files and other papers within the building in structured manner
- Performance of tasks assigned by the section in charge or Office superintendent
- Timely preparations of reports and returns
- Physical maintenance of records of the Section
- General cleanliness and upkeep of the Section unit
- Photocopying, Sending FAX, etc.
- Other non-clerical work in the Section unit
- Watch and Ward duties
- Cleaning of rooms and dusting off furniture
- Driving of Vehicle, if it needs any time
- Take caring of parks, Lawns & potted plants, etc
- Any other work assigned by the authority
Download ESIC MTS Previous Year Papers here!
ESIC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Career Growth 2022
The candidates who follow the ESIC MTS syllabus and Exam pattern need to know about the career growth as MTS in ESIC. There is a very good scope for growth for MTS. After 5-6 Years they are promoted to LDC (Lower Division Clerk). After this promotion, they also get the next promotion in the post of UDC (Upper Division Clerk) after 5-7 years of the last promotion. In this way, one gets promoted and grows continuously after getting recruited as MTS.
Click here to check ESIC MTS Cut Off details!
ESIC MTS Salary and Job Profile 2022 FAQs
The Basic Salary is Rs. 18,000/- P.M for MTS in ESIC.
If the candidates are selected as Multi Tasking Staff under the ESIC. Then they receive a monthly salary by their pay scale. The candidates will be paid Basic Pay – Rs. 18,000, Grade Pay – Rs. 2400, D.A (Dearness Allowance) at 7% of Basic Pay, H.R.A (House Rent Allowance) at 10 to 12 % of Basic Pay and Travel Allowance.
The roles and responsibilities of the employees and ESIC MTS are doing diary and dispatch work, movements of files, typing and other routine work of the branch, dispatch, including on computers, carrying of files and other papers within the office, etc.
Yes, you can climb the hierarchy of ranks in the ESIC by its promotion policy.
There is no information given in the notification of ESIC MTS 2022. But, if any selected candidate does not perform their duty in a good manner, that authority can take a decision against him/her.