Last updated on April 4th, 2022 at 02:04 pm
The ESIC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Recruitment 2022 Result will be soon available by the ESIC on their official Website. Candidates can check their results and evaluate their marks after the completion of an examination.
- The Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Recruitment issued the notification for the Post of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
- The ESIC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Recruitment examination is conducted in two stages. Stage-1 is Prelims Examination & Stage-2 for Mains Examination.
- The results will be declared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate in the Mains examination because Prelims Examination is Qualifying in nature.
- ESIC declares the result of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) separate results across the various states of India.
- The ESIC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Result will be declared within a month after the completion of the examination.
How to Check/Download ESIC MTS Result 2022?
Here we are discussing the following step to Check & Download the results of ESIC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Recruitment 2022. The result will be declared within a month after the completion of the examination for both Prelims & Mains. The following steps are given below.
Step 1: Visit the official website of ESIC ESIC Website
Step 2: Now, search the “Recruitment” tab on the homepage of the official website
Step 3: Search ESIC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Result link and click on it
Step 4: Then PDF is flashed in your screen that contains the list of shortlisted candidate
Step 5: You can search your Name & Roll No. in the Shortlisted candidate list.
Step 6: If you are selected then your name appears on the list
Step 7: Download the result copy and save it for future references
Details to be checked in ESIC Multi Tasking Staff Result 2022
- Candidate Name
- Candidate Father’s Name
- Candidate Roll. No
- Result Status- Cleared/ Not Cleared
- Marks obtained in the examination
ESIC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Minimum Qualifying Marks 2022
In order to be selected, candidates are required to score a certain percentage of minimum marks in the ESIC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Examination 2022. Details are given below in the tabular form
|Categories||ESIC MTS Minimum Qualifying Marks Percentage|
|UR||80 Marks ( 40 %)|
|OBC||70 Marks ( 35%)|
|SC||70 Marks (35%)|
|ST||70 Marks (35%)|
Note- It is just Minimum Qualifying marks, It doesn’t mean to qualify for ESIC MTS post-selection. Each category will have certain cut-off marks above this, which they need to surpass in order to qualify for the examination.
Check ESIC MTS Answer Key Here.
ESIC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Cut Off Marks 2022
The official ESIC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Cut-Off 2022 is not released yet. It is an expected Cut-Off for the ESIC MTS examination 2022. The Cut-Off marks are decided by the authority on the basis of certain factors. Cut-Off marks are discussed below in the tabular form.
|Category||Expected Year Cut Off of ESIC MTS|
|Visually Impaired Candidate||55-58|
|Hearing Impaired Candidate||80-85|
ESIC Multi Tasking Staff Merit List 2022
- The ESIC MTS final merit list is announced on the official website along with the results.
- The candidates who score the required cut off marks based on their category will make it to the merit list.
- The ESIC MTS merit list will have the ranks obtained by the candidates, their marks along with their names, other details & categories.
Can we Challenge the ESIC MTS Result?
- The final decision of ESIC MTS results 2022 is in the hands of the Employee State Insurance Corporation authorities.
- The merit list will be final and it cannot be challenged.
- If you have not been able to clear the exam, you can reapply next time.
ESIC MTS Result 2022 FAQs
The Result of the ESIC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) was declared one month after the completion of the Examination.
The Result of ESIC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) 2022 will be downloaded and checked from the official website of ESIC.
Yes, you will be notified about the result via email and message from the ESIC. It is suggested to check the official website regularly.
Yes, there is a negative marking for every incorrect answer. There will be a penalty of 0.25 Marks for every wrong response.
There are many factors are affecting the ESIC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Like the Number of Vacancies, the Number of Candidates applied & the difficulty level of examination
The merit list of ESIC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) will be released after the results of the same have been declared on the website.