CUET PG Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022: Check here!
CUET PG Syllabus 2022: CUET PG is required for postgraduate admission to any of the country’s 45 central universities by the University Grants Commission (UGC). It is conducted by the National Testing Agency, one of the most prominent exam-conducting bodies in India. It is a very important opportunity for those candidates who are willing to pursue postgraduate programs. The CUET PG Syllabus 2022 is given below in the article.
|Name of Exam||Common University Entrance Test (CUET)|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Test Pattern||Objective type with Multiple Choice Questions|
|No. of Questions||100|
|Time Duration||2 hours (120 minutes)|
|Marking Scheme||4 marks for each correct answer, 1 mark for an incorrect answer|
CUET PG 2022 Information Bulletin PDF
CUET PG Syllabus 2022
CUET Syllabus 2022 is different for every postgraduate program. The exam is conducted for more than 27 subjects in numerous disciplines. The complete CUET PG syllabus for each code has been provided in the PDF and can be downloaded directly from the below link.
CUET PG Syllabus 2022 PDF
CUET PG Exam Pattern 2022
- CUET (PG) 2022 will be conducted in the Computer Based Test mode.
- CUET (PG) 2022 will be conducted in both English and Hindi (Bilingual) except for the language and Sahitya exams(check details from Bunching List available in the Information Bulletin).
- Each question paper will have 100 objective multiple-choice questions.
- The candidates will get 120 minutes (2 hrs.) to take the test.
- The question pattern for specific papers is given in the table below (you can check the paper codes against the paper code given in the syllabus).
|Paper Codes||Total No. of Questions||Question Pattern|
|PGQP01||100||Part A: 25 Questions consisting of Language Comprehension and Verbal Ability |
Part B: 75 Domain Knowledge Questions consisting of Teaching Aptitude, Social Sciences, Mathematics & Science)
|PGQP02 to PGQP07 PGQP09 to PGQP37 PGQP39, PGQP41 to PGQP59 PGQP61 to PGQ73 PGQP75 to PGQ77||100||Part A: 25 Questions comprising Language Comprehension/Verbal Ability, General Awareness, Mathematical/Quantitative ability, and Analytical Skills. |
Part B: 75 Domain Knowledge Questions
|PGQP08PGQP74PGQP78||100||Part A: 25 Questions (Language Comprehension/Verbal Ability, General Knowledge, Mathematical/Quantitative ability ) |
Part B: 75 Questions Domain knowledge e.g. Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering, etc.
|PGQP60||100||Part A: 25 Questions (General Knowledge/Awareness, Mathematical Ability, Reasoning) |
Part B: 75 Questions about a certain language.
|PG-QP-01 to 37, 39, and 41 to 58||100||PART-A: 25 Questions (English, General Knowledge, Numerical/Verbal Ability)|
PART-B: 75 Questions (Respective Subject)
|PG-QP-38||100||100 Questions (Language Comprehension/ Verbal Ability, Mathematical/ Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation/Logical Reasoning)|
|PG-QP-40||100||100 Questions (Language Comprehension/ Verbal Ability, General Knowledge/ Awareness, Computer Basics/Logical Reasoning)|
- Candidates can apply for only one course in a single slot.
- For PGQP08, PGQP60 and PGQP74, and PGQP78 only one course can be chosen from the drop-down list in the registration form.
- The entire Question Paper for PGQP05 (English) and PGQP06 (Hindi) would be in only a single language.
- The Question Paper will be in Sanskrit only for the Acharya, Shiksha Shastri, and Shiksha Acharya Courses.
- Further, in the case of Shiksha Shastri and Acharya, the entire 100 questions of the question paper would be in the Sanskrit language only.
- In the case of PGQP60 and PGQP62, language only would be used for the domain knowledge questions i.e. 75 questions.
Check some other CUET-related articles below!
|Check the CUET Latest News and Updates||Major detail on CUET PG Admissions||Understand the process of CUET Domain subject selection|
|Download the CUET Chemistry syllabus here||Read mistakes to avoid in CUET preparation||Get the CUET Exam Schedule|
CUET PG 2022 Important Dates
The below table contains the important dates for CUET PG 2022.
|Start of Online registration||19 May 2022|
|Last date to apply||18 June 2022 (11:50 PM)|
|Last date to pay the application fee||19 June 2022 (11:50 PM)|
|Correction in the application form||20 – 22 June 2022|
FAQs on CUET PG Syllabus 2022
A. CUET Syllabus for General Test is General Knowledge & Current Affairs, Mental Ability, Numerical Ability, and Quantitative Reasoning.
A. NTA has released the CUET PG syllabus for candidates willing to appear for the national level entrance test of central universities.
A. You can find the CUET PG 2022 official notification on the National Testing Agency website.
A. CUET PG is required for postgraduate admission to any of the country’s 45 central universities by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
A. Read the official syllabus prescribed by the exam conducting authority. Go through the complete syllabus and list out the topics which you have to study for the exam. Start preparing thereafter.